NT: DC? or Marvel? Vol. If you had to pick one

DC or Marvel

• DC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marvel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i choose DC because i like more characters in that particular side but it really is personal choice, apples to oranges as someone stated already

this again? this type of thread always pop up at least twice a month

i like both DC and Marvel

but Superman and Batman are my favorite characters

Justice League and The X-Men are :pimp:

I gotta go with Marvel because I couldn't wait for Saturday mornings o watch X-Men and Spiderman on Fox and Marvel games are my favorite arcade games.

Marvel.

But like others have said, I thoroughly enjoy DC animated series'. Young Justice is superb. I haven't had time to see the straight to dvd films but just by looking at them their better than anything Marvel has ever made....probably not X-men TAS or Spider-man TAS though but those are different categories.

Each company has it's strengths and weaknesses.

Marvel. I'm just way more into their characters than a lot of DC ones. Even some of the lower-tier and rare characters

Meh... I'd rather have both. I'm stingy...

Marvel has more hard hitters though. So, If I had to survive on a trip with one HDD full of DC or Marvel comics/movies? I'd take Marvel.
Or if I could get a lifetime supply of comics from either? I'd take Marvel.

But personally? I'd much rather just have both. Its so much better to have them both.

Marvel and DC are just like PC's or Mac's, Xbox and Playstation, etc etc. I have them both, so I never have to really choose ultimately at the end of the day.

Batman is my favorite, but overall Marvel takes it

I would also like to note that Superman is lame.

Last edited:
:lol: Damn OP you should've added Batman as a 3rd option. I wonder how that poll would look like then.
Meh... I'd rather have both. I'm stingy...

Marvel has more hard hitters though. So, If I had to survive on a trip with one HDD full of DC or Marvel comics/movies? I'd take Marvel.
Or if I could get a lifetime supply of comics from either? I'd take Marvel.

But personally? I'd much rather just have both. Its so much better to have them both.

Marvel and DC are just like PC's or Mac's, Xbox and Playstation, etc etc. I have them both, so I never have to really choose ultimately at the end of the day.
No Dark Horse ?
I would stress to fans trying to get back in to comics or ppl curious about getting in to them to kinda be open minded to all sides as well as Indie publishers (like Dark Horse, Image, IDW, etc). When enjoying comics you don't have to stick to one of the major companies. There are a lot of great books to read from various publishers.

DC's out of continuity and/or Vertigo label stuff are really good like Watchmen and Preacher for example.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom