NT Detectives come in! vol sc415 got scamm oh no

Wassup Nt, I need some help from yall. I recently just got scammed from a lil punk kid on ISS.( I know why did I deal there in the 1st place) but, their a lotof good deals at time. He stay's in Las vegas. He aimed talking about wanting to trade for my 2's that I had, so I said okay want do you want to tradeit for. So he offered dmp 5's, which I said alright.

Dude seemed fishy as heck, but for some odd reason I went on with the deal, didn't provide me with a #. So I knew something wasn't right cause whodoesn't have a cell phone in this century!

He go's by the name Suavundftd on iss

Here is his addy & some info-

S. Garret 6589 socorro dr. Las vegas, nv 89108 right AIM-Suavundftd, email [email protected]

I'm just looking to get my shoes back, if y'all help me ,ill either cash out, or let y'all keep the kicks.

He has been living there with his parents since 94, and goes to bishop gorman high in las vegas.

ISS name didnt work and recheck the email

Sorry you got scammed but I never understood why people get scammed on ISS and come to NT for help.

Damn..

Just send him a PM threatening him saying your gonna put his name all over pr0n sites and

your gonna give everyone his address, e-mail, and im.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Sorry you got scammed but I never understood why people get scammed on ISS and come to NT for help.

EXACTLY. And am I correct and you cannot post anyones address on here?

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Cause NT goes in hard! (Pause)..but yeah Nt, is know for some top notch detectives.

So he wanted to trade and you shipped first? Also how was his feedback? And jus to make sure I'm reading this right if someon helps you they can keep thesneakers? Hope the NT detectives can help you get your kicks back.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

So he wanted to trade and you shipped first? Also how was his feedback? And jus to make sure I'm reading this right if someon helps you they can keep the sneakers? Hope the NT detectives can help you get your kicks back.

He had more feedback over there than I did. Which was 16 not that great. But seem legit.
Yeah, if whoever could get the kicks back my 2's or his 5's that he was supposed to trade me. I will either let you keep the 2's or cash y'allout for your effort.

Originally Posted by SC415

So he wanted to trade and you shipped first? Also how was his feedback? And jus to make sure I'm reading this right if someon helps you they can keep the
sneakers? Hope the NT detectives can help you get your kicks back.

He had more feedback over there than I did. Which was 16 not that great. But seem legit.

Yeah, if whoever could get the kicks back my 2's or his 5's that he was supposed to trade me. I will either let you keep the 2's or cash y'all out for your effort.

Hit up bee or chillio, he will keep the 2s broke !@# @#$#@$

Oh you mad goin in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

So he wanted to trade and you shipped first? Also how was his feedback? And jus to make sure I'm reading this right if someon helps you they can keep the

Yeah, if whoever could get the kicks back my 2's or his 5's that he was supposed to trade me. I will either let you keep the 2's or cash y'all out for your effort.

I'm sorry but
roll.gif

I ain't trying to waste NT's time. Just trying to get some help, n if I do, ill hook up a nt'r.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I'm sorry but
roll.gif
INTERCEPTION!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hey oh you mad, how did you find those pics? Lol

I searched myspace with his email adress and got nothing..

Originally Posted by Shooter116

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

stop wasting NTs time with this nonsense

whataya the new NT spokesperson? cuz just tryna get his kicks back...

Yes, I am the new NT spokesperson. It is in the best interests of the NT community to not deal with issues such as the one before us. This indiviudal leftthe boundaries of NT and entered I.S.S. What are we the internet police? We are not to waste our valuable time and resources on matters that do not pertain tous. If this clown would have gotten scammed in our buy/sell fourm then it would be our civil duty as NTers to help him. Since he purposefully availed himselfto the benefits and protetion of I.S.S. Let that forum handle the situation. This thread could have been a Big Booty/**** appeciation thread or a NickiMinaj's fat vag appreciation thread. NT should not suffer any detriments due to a matter that occured out of our jurisidiction. If you have anyquestions/concerns and/or complaints please let me know.

Originally Posted by Shooter116

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

stop wasting NTs time with this nonsense

whataya the new NT spokesperson? cuz just tryna get his kicks back...
Its not our fault dude was being a *$*#!@! and didn't even ask for his phone number...

Back
Top Bottom