NT Detectives come in! vol sc415 got scamm oh no

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Him and his girl or ex?

- he's got your money and ole girl? looks like he's winning
laugh.gif
. j/k, but ole girl is nice....

i can't wait until october 1st so i can start selling on here again.

i've been trying to sell on iss and its so many flakers, idiots, and potential scammers.

i was selling my 2000 space jams on there and some little kid offered me his 1/22 cdp for them lmao,

someone else wanted to cop them but told me that since i made the price, i have to ship him the shoes first then he'd pay me after he got the shoes. getthe hell outta here.

and for the record their new buy sell system sucks also.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i can't wait until october 1st so i can start selling on here again.

i've been trying to sell on iss and its so many flakers, idiots, and potential scammers.

i was selling my 2000 space jams on there and some little kid offered me his 1/22 cdp for them lmao,

someone else wanted to cop them but told me that since i made the price, i have to ship him the shoes first then he'd pay me after he got the shoes. get the hell outta here.

and for the record their new buy sell system sucks also.

here isn't so much better, I dont know if @#*#*! are just straightup cheap or if its because of the market but no one wants to pay for anything nowadays

someone else wanted to cop them but told me that since i made the price, i have to ship him the shoes first then he'd pay me after he got the shoes. get the hell outta here.
At you
indifferent.gif

What more could you ask for, he wouldve paid you.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i did 2 trades on iss, each time i actualy met the person. NT is a trustier site than ISS.(i need grammar classes)

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

At you
indifferent.gif

What more could you ask for, he wouldve paid you.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

But yea, ISS is lame, DMP 5s for Retro 2s....hmmmmm
If its fishy, its fishy...i wouldnt of had gone through that transaction fam.
Always have other people send first if you want trades.

But hopefully you get your problem solved.

question: with a trade, who decides on who ships fiackrst? wont ya be going back and forth about who ships first?

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Sorry you got scammed but I never understood why people get scammed on ISS and come to NT for help.
I think it started when a NTer got scammed for DMPs and came to NT for help. NT detectives did work and it got so bad that the parents of thescammer asked to stop. I got scammed earlier this year and I came to NT for help. I got someone who lived near the address to stop by dude's house butnothing really happened after that. I took the L but if I ever go to NY, dude will get a visit.

OP, take the L. Vegas isnt that far. Just pay a visit next time your up there.

youknow what....ive learned anything can happen @ any given time.............even with high solid feedback..........it isnt always a garantee............iveseen dudes with immaculate feedback or years get off da hook and start burnin' everybody......i seen it here. i seen it on ebay, iss.........we take achance everytime we make a transaction over the airwaves instead of walking into a store and physically copping an item.i feel ur loss broseph, and if i coudhelp i would.

Originally Posted by Robert Kelly

Is this your boy right here??� I see he got some kind of Las Vegas basketball league t shirt on....
nerd.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/_kIHSQLGYGs&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/_kIHSQLGYGs&hl=en&fs=1&

It does look like dude on the pics..but hmmm. Can't be sure with those southpole jeans(lol).
On a side note, I know tickets aren't that expensive to LV, is just don't I don't have time at the moment. Which makes it difficult for me to taketime of school and work.
Idk, if I should take the L yet, I was able to get his#! But, dude won't pick up or txt back!

yo i was about to do a deal with him on iss thanx god i ran into this thread he gave me the name rico his number is 7025412952

Back
Top Bottom