NT detectives I need some help ASAP EDIT: we got it back

So I get home today and I hear news of my brother in trouble. No biggie he always gets in trouble (he had to cut his mohawk because it wasn't appropriate
eyes.gif
) and then the bomb drops. They stole his phone.
eek.gif
An Iphone at that. So for what I know of cell phone thefts you're not gettingthat back. So we start detective work, where he lost it, who is in the class, the profiles of those kids, who knew his password to unlock it and make calls(they did).

Now we have it narrowed down to one girl (has a track record of giving trouble). So we call some numbers they called on the phone and got some links that docoincide with the information we know about her. One of the numbers belongs to a woman named Marie and her mother is named Marie. Now we need to make a fewmore connections (the other number weren't too much help).

So now NT any other ideas you can give me to help me track this phone down. Also is there any sort of GPS that I can use through AT&T and pinpoint it. And,is there anywhere I can find out who the numbers belongs to and addresses. This is the biggest one if i can get the owners and addresses attatched to thosenumbers would be HUGE. I'm not going to put them up but if you can point me to a website or have access to a database (this is in FL) PM me.

Thanks alot!

Edit: confronted a couple people after we traced the numbers they called and bluffed and had the cops show badge and they buckled
pimp.gif
got some girls talking and it ended up being another guy in his class that livesin an orphanage...

I'm in Florida too. Let me know if you get the full info, because I'll ride with you in case anything popsoff, real talk. NTers gotta stick together.

I work for a gps company that is contracted by att and there is no way to track that phone and find out where it is. The only people that could probably do itis the government and you dont want that(assuming their not tracking you already), And if you call att and they direct you to telenav, thats where i work andwe can do nothing for you so tell att that is not an option. Best wishes with your situation my man

DAmn thats crazy and yeah you def dont want the Gov searchin anything theyll hem you up for the littlest things........

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I'm in Florida too. Let me know if you get the full info, because I'll ride with you in case anything pops off, real talk. NTers gotta stick together.
good looks I'm planing on hi-jacking the class and strong arm interrogating this chick tomorrow or getting the cops invovled and reallypressing her to snitch and give it up because I have a feeling she may have passed it off to someone else...

Originally Posted by litlbibby

I work for a gps company that is contracted by att and there is no way to track that phone and find out where it is. The only people that could probably do it is the government and you dont want that(assuming their not tracking you already), And if you call att and they direct you to telenav, thats where i work and we can do nothing for you so tell att that is not an option. Best wishes with your situation my man
damn i figured since the phone had the gps feature it was a possible solution....but definitely not getting the government to track it down

damn i figured since the phone had the gps feature it was a possible solution....but definitely not getting the government to track it down

common misconception. but not that many people know thats how it works. I might have been able to just our tracking service for you and try to locate it but itwould 1. cost money for it 2. need to have software downloaded on the phone to be tracked since your on the att network. 3. the ipohne doesnt support thesoftware(apple is hard to crack)

I'm in Florida too. Let me know if you get the full info, because I'll ride with you in case anything pops off, real talk. NTers gotta stick together.
laugh.gif
is it really worth the drive(say it's 2 hrs+ back andforth)?

so a girl stole his iphone? or he lost it and girl picked it up? just use the insurance and get a new one and take the L IMO.

that GPS stuff is only for the feds~

Your best bet would be to ask the girl where it is.....she'll either cooperate and tell you what you want to hear, or she wont....and he'd have to geta new one. I wish I could help, but I live in Pittsburgh fam.

lost it and she snatched it up is how it happened but he asked her and she denied it...I'm going to go tomorrow and ask her with some pressure from theadmin and possibly law

Anyone know what is up with finding the address attached to a phone number?

Originally Posted by r33p04s

try anywho.com and then the reverse look-up feature

You can't. Unless you're cool with people that work at a cell phone store that can look up her number and that's if you know her carrier.You're pretty much SOL. She can just dump the phone. Suspend your brother's account so they can't make anymore calls or buy things from his itunesaccount.

anywho.com just gives you the city of the cell phone number's origins.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

lost it and she snatched it up is how it happened but he asked her and she denied it...I'm going to go tomorrow and ask her with some pressure from the admin and possibly law

the best bet is she prolly still deny it cuz she dnt want to get in trouble...go hard at her with the fact that her moms numba was in call log

If it's a post paid line, you could track who they called and get info from them. I know that there i a twitter application that can be used to locate youriphone.

good looks everybody...I'm going to check anywho.com now and definitely planning a cisit to the house if I can get the info...

call the iphone while your bros in class with her and tell him to see if it rings, and if it does tell him to punch her in the head and take it back.

Whether you follow these jokes or not, you're going to have to threaten her anyway. Might as well, she needs to be punked around if she's a thief,anyway. I'd suggest cornering her and being aggressive. As long as you're moderately intimidating, you should get the phone back.

Originally Posted by Stork

so a girl stole his iphone? or he lost it and girl picked it up? just use the insurance and get a new one and take the L IMO.

that GPS stuff is only for the feds~

The Iphone does not come with insurance so he will have to drop another 2 bills on it.. also its the principle of taking something that doesn't belong toyou.. i hope you get it back man!

laugh.gif
And I believe you too. Keep it real for the people. Liveby ur NT name.

it's always these stupid broads stealing people's phones
smh.gif
. My sister got her phone stolen too, it was a dumb broad in her class. She got it backfrom her though.

Back
Top Bottom