NT DETECTIVES, I NEED YOUR HELP!

I'm going away for school soon and I have to pick a roommate. Only problem is that, i dont know who any of these people are. I dont have much info but if you could find these guys FB, twitter, instagram or whatever that would be cool! Now I dont have much info but ill provide what I have for a few people.

Name: Olivia J. Gangie
Email: [email protected]
Phone:317 406 1601

Name: Joshua T. Gonzalez
Phone: 781 576 0347

Name: Joseph Curry
Phone: 6315248244

Get the first one, she's a girl and only 17 so she can't do anything crazy to you.
Touching that girl is a 5 to 10. N u gona have her in the house all alone with you. Dudes gona be in yo butt with peanut butter n jelly.

Don't room with a girl. This isn't some Hollywood movie, it isn't as good as it sounds nor is it cool as seems. Chances are there are going to be many conflict of interest like cleanliness and small things. You are likely to have strange men over and you will hear "it". It's always easier to tell a dude something they are doing compared to telling a girl, you aren't going to win. Trust, guys understand other guys. If you are not neat or like to fap, that's normal. You step outta line slightly with a girl, I'm willing to bet half of your class will know it.

Prepare your anus

Last edited:
email them and tell them you are gonna be their room mate and give them your facebook info which ever one is cool go with that one. The other one tell them you got moved or whatever and couldn't room with them.

Ok, you good bro lol. . . the 28 yr old would be too much of a generational gap, kind of. . . and **** the girl might get you annoyed, i mean i wouldnt room with no girl unless we real close, like dating and smashing,,, but even then you cant really bring back other girls could you?

Back
Top Bottom