Nt Detectives its time to go in vol. Sacramento area girl

chris-hansen.jpg

So out of nowhere this girl IM's me saying we met on myspace this and that. and out of nowhere she starts talking about
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
'ing. Usually I'd be like ok coobut I have trouble believing this girl is really who she says she is. because the picture she sent me rings no bell from any girl I ever talked to on myspaceand she claims she lives in el darado hills like 30 minutes from my house. She says her name is Alicia and heres the pictures. But there is a factor that leadsme to believe shes real she said she wanted to webcam with me but i dont have one.
11s03np.jpg

dpiu86.jpg

Nt detectives its time to go in.

Real or fake? has anyone seen her?

yns, iono if i would take the chance though, it might be a set up. especially if its someone you never met. ask for more pics and info and go from there

sounds iffy, but she is
smokin.gif
look into it a bit more, maybe more pics or something.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

yns, iono if i would take the chance though, it might be a set up. especially if its someone you never met. ask for more pics and info and go from there

she just seems to easy. It might be a trap.

Do you have her number? Just call her a couple times before you go over. And ask for more pics or the easy way her myspace. See if she has real friends.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Do you have her number? Just call her a couple times before you go over. And ask for more pics or the easy way her myspace. See if she has real friends.

basically

she claims to have no phone and deleted her myspace. she sends me pics from her email. Her email and aim screen match up. both have to do with her name.

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

she claims to have no phone and deleted her myspace. she sends me pics from her email. Her email and aim screen match up. both have to do with her name.

it's 2009, my dog has his own cell phone

You you don't know how to trick chicks at all. I don't got a cam but when they want to I always tell the chicks sure.

Then when they ask why they can't see me I tell them it's messing up and give me a minute to fix it. Then I say it's taking longer than I expectedI might have to do restart my comp, do you wanna wait or just keep talking?

Next thing you know they naked
pimp.gif

if it's too good to be true, then it probably is. do you have a girlfriend or do you have friends with no life?

Originally Posted by urban turban 18

what did she take those blurry @^$ pics with then?

Back
Top Bottom