NT Detectives Need your help Vol. Models are doing a set up!!!!

So my friend is an avid lurker on NT, (will not disclose identity
tired.gif
) Hegets the "Hi loser" and goes in. Bags a few chicks and smashes! Then he starts hitting up all the models he see's, and hooks one. She responds,she is interested. The models name is Jacq Yu, and then add's him stating "I seen you @ the club" SO he is like
eek.gif
PUMPED! Then he games her up w/ polite conversation & false promises! The hegets the digits and me and the boys are like
nerd.gif
(just tryna have dudesback) So then he calls, and they talk, day in day out - texts, calls, picture messages you name it.

Then we get introduced (over the phone) to some dude saying she is her brother, Adopted, and that we should come over to his appartment in downtown seattle todrink and go to club VENOM cause she will be there making an apperance! So we go, turns out dude is gay, had alcohol but no girls just 2 girls and a few otherdudes! IM LIKE
alien.gif
-
indifferent.gif
-
mad.gif
But proceed to get drunk and got to the club.

We get to the club and were drinking there are "LOCAL" models there and I guess its and exclusive night. So im
happy.gif
meeting people and congradulating my boy! After the club we go back to hishouse and get word that she went home! AS IN A PLANE OUT OF WASHINGTON
and Supposedly she was drunk and walked right by my boy! Meanwhile im thinking "why would a model be drinking, those are empty calories
laugh.gif
"

So he calls, and no response, untill morning and they talk again, and were just on post! Then me and another friend are just too curious now, so we start doingsome digging and investagating! So we google chick and find two different pages! completely different myspace pages. And we ask her brother why he had nopic's of her in his house on he is not on her myspace. Meanwhile my friend is in denial and trippin.
mad.gif

here are the myspace links: http://profile.myspace.co...e&friendID=352277967 (fake 20 yrold one)
here is the official myspace link: http://www.myspace.com/jacqyu

This is the said model

l_2327c82eb8e4e84bd63db578643b29f6.jpg

what we dont get is how is he talking on the phone to a chick? and how is he getitng picture text? (but the picture texts were of the body not face)

NT we need help/reinforcements
nerd.gif

Cliffnotes:
friend uses "Hi loser"
Bags (supposed) model
Gets number talks, text, picture messages
Try's to meet her at club but "Unfortunately" they missed each other
Next days she flys out of seattle!
Me and another homeboy find 2 different myspace's
Meet her brother, But brother is not heterosexual
Thinking its some kind of set up under false pretenses
Trying to Figure out if its too good to be true?

laugh.gif
so the picture texts were never confirmed. sounds to me like games. i think chillin with richard simmons is clue #1

dont know but something is definitely fishy here, and it aint the box! But the voice on the phone is indeed a chick, or so it seems
grin.gif

People make fake myspace pages all the time...maybe she saw your boy in the club and shewasn't feeling it and kept it moving

So now there is another meet up, so she might be real. This "model" got offended when he asked.
eyes.gif

So were waiting...

It could be a trap, but could be real too. Just whenever he goes, go with him, pack the heat just in case.

I remember I had a similar thing with this model, who is semi famous (not famous enough that i still even remember her name, but when I posted the pic on NT,someone did) who was emailing then eventually IMing me because "she" thought I was cute in this video I had posted, and wanted to meet, said she wasshooting in Tulsa but that's like 3hrs away. I should have gone though, because the stuff she was saying was
eek.gif
. Like every1 said, generally seemsunlikely, but models and celebrities are people too.

So what happened, son tried to give you the reach around? Texted you from "her" # like just take your clothes off right there in the living room,I'm upstairs and will be down in a minute honeybunz? He give you a purple nurple?

Back
Top Bottom