NT Detectives Wanted: Vol. My friend won't admit that his GF is imaginary (Pics Included)

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by donpoppa

4xojgn7.jpg
Nah even Kip got buns
laugh.gif
"She's uh... she's got sandy blonde hair. She's uh... pretty good looking face, but I'm just getting really... just kinda TO'd because... I mean she hasn't even sent me a full body shot yet."

"Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious."

"LaFawnduh is *the* best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm 100% positive she's my soul mate. Don't worry Napoleon, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you too. Peace out."

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by donpoppa

4xojgn7.jpg
Nah even Kip got buns
laugh.gif
"She's uh... she's got sandy blonde hair. She's uh... pretty good looking face, but I'm just getting really... just kinda TO'd because... I mean she hasn't even sent me a full body shot yet."

"Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious."

"LaFawnduh is *the* best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm 100% positive she's my soul mate. Don't worry Napoleon, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you too. Peace out."

This is sad man... let him keep wacking off at nights to his saved pics and move on... its sad enough that he would go through all that trouble... now your calling him on it??.... just let him be... or does he brag about having a fine %!$*+ and gettin more ({}) than you?... u mad?

This is sad man... let him keep wacking off at nights to his saved pics and move on... its sad enough that he would go through all that trouble... now your calling him on it??.... just let him be... or does he brag about having a fine %!$*+ and gettin more ({}) than you?... u mad?

Update:

Found out where he got the picture from.

http://www.seaweedproduct...unity.aspx?Page=8&id=252

According to the website her name is "Jennifer."
But if we confront the dude about it, we already know the answer will be something like "Wow another website stealing Kayla's picture from her and claiming it's someone else"
So hopefully someone here knows a Jennifer that looks like the girl in these pictures.

It is sad, funny, pathetic, whatever you want to call it. And we should just let it go and keep laughing at the guy like we were for the first 5 months. But when you've known the guy basically your entire life, stuff like this gets pretty damn annoying after awhile. We're still hoping that somehow miraculously this girl is actually his GF, but at this point I'd rather put my money on the Pirates winning the World Series.

Update:

But if we confront the dude about it, we already know the answer will be something like "Wow another website stealing Kayla's picture from her and claiming it's someone else"
So hopefully someone here knows a Jennifer that looks like the girl in these pictures.

It is sad, funny, pathetic, whatever you want to call it. And we should just let it go and keep laughing at the guy like we were for the first 5 months. But when you've known the guy basically your entire life, stuff like this gets pretty damn annoying after awhile. We're still hoping that somehow miraculously this girl is actually his GF, but at this point I'd rather put my money on the Pirates winning the World Series.

Originally Posted by iLLiLbaLLa

Update:

Seems pretty clear that you're convinced she's fake.

So I don't understand why you're so obsessed with proving it beyond a reasonable doubt. Seems like sort of a @%+* move on your part.

If you want to stay friends with him, you're only hurting dude by trying to expose his personal issues, since you seem certain that he's not gonna admit to her being fake. So you might as well just let it go and hope he comes around himself.

If you don't want to be friends with him, just move on with your life. No need to rub his face in dirt.

Originally Posted by iLLiLbaLLa

Update:

Seems pretty clear that you're convinced she's fake.

So I don't understand why you're so obsessed with proving it beyond a reasonable doubt. Seems like sort of a @%+* move on your part.

If you want to stay friends with him, you're only hurting dude by trying to expose his personal issues, since you seem certain that he's not gonna admit to her being fake. So you might as well just let it go and hope he comes around himself.

If you don't want to be friends with him, just move on with your life. No need to rub his face in dirt.

We are pretty certain that she is fake, but at the same time we are trying to salvage this friendship. If we are to have a full on intervention with him, we have to come in with solid concrete facts that we're missing right now. Knowing the REAL girl behind the pictures and getting a confirmation from her that she doesn't know Ryan or "Justine" will be the nail in the coffin for us. There's a million Ryans out there, so I felt that ommitting his last name would help him save face out in public.

We are pretty certain that she is fake, but at the same time we are trying to salvage this friendship. If we are to have a full on intervention with him, we have to come in with solid concrete facts that we're missing right now. Knowing the REAL girl behind the pictures and getting a confirmation from her that she doesn't know Ryan or "Justine" will be the nail in the coffin for us. There's a million Ryans out there, so I felt that ommitting his last name would help him save face out in public.

Back
Top Bottom