NT Detectives Who is this? \ Simping Hall Of Fame \ Tagged Pic Pg 31

She another avg white girl.....racist chicks dont turn me on btw 
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
  Him: She told me she got it from some drunk dude at a party who jumped on top of her and gave it to her before she could push him off.
grin.gif
dude knew she was a $@##+ before

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

NT would be simpin out
laugh.gif
. I'm not mad..see i'm passing on the story I read on the B9 which I check infrequently so I figured I would give you guys the read for entertainment but man this place is supposed to be the mother !@%%!$+ he man boys club and sometimes I forget we have have an influx of simps on here.

But no, there won't be a single NTer who would smash unless they start a band real quick.

I'm in Japanther 
grin.gif
 Tell her to holla @ a player
_ please. Like anyone knows who that is
laugh.gif
I saw Japanther last year.
The story wasn't even that good. He acted like he didn't care about her and she slept with someone else. Dude is salty/heartbroken and still trying to continue to act all cool. LAME.

Michelle

NT would be simpin out
laugh.gif
. I'm not mad..see i'm passing on the story I read on the B9 which I check infrequently so I figured I would give you guys the read for entertainment but man this place is supposed to be the mother !@%%!$+ he man boys club and sometimes I forget we have have an influx of simps on here.

But no, there won't be a single NTer who would smash unless they start a band real quick.

I'm in Japanther 
grin.gif

you really in Japanther? I used to work at the Che here in SD and i know you guys come through pretty often...crazy

NT would be simpin out
laugh.gif

I'm in Japanther 
grin.gif

you really in Japanther? I used to work at the Che Cafe here in SD and i've seen you guys name on a lot of the shows there...crazy

For those that didn't read the story, dude said her and her mom are blatantly racist. Eff this broad. There's plenty of other pretty white girls who love the negro D.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

For those that didn't read the story, dude said her and her mom are blatantly racist. Eff this broad. There's plenty of other pretty white girls who love the negro D.
I sent you a message, but I wanted to write on here and say that it's sad if you believe everything you read without questioning it, and the authors motives. I'm not racist, nor is my mother. Anyone who knows me, or reads anything I post on my sites, can back this. Just wanted to clear the air xox.

The guy telling that story is mad salty and bitter... And it's pretty obvious that he's frontin about how he fealt about her. He mad cause he lost.

Originally Posted by DESIREEXELYDA

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I sent you a message, but I wanted to write on here and say that it's sad if you believe everything you read without questioning it, and the authors motives. I'm not racist, nor is my mother. Anyone who knows me, or reads anything I post on my sites, can back this. Just wanted to clear the air xox.
eek.gif

..She made an NT account.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The guy telling that story is mad salty and bitter... And it's pretty obvious that he's frontin about how he fealt about her. He mad cause he lost.

^Sneak simping.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

^Sneak simping.
Sneak? More like blatant.
laugh.gif

wink.gif
DESIREEXELYDA.niketalk

I am positive I know you to be honest...

Did we have drinks at Gothom on Seymour street. ~ NO B.S.

Or was it at Molson Hockey House during the Big Gold Medal game?

It's too funny your breasts are making you famous here on Niketalk

This site can make you e-famous if you play the game right

Back
Top Bottom