NT, did i do the right thing?

She went to go get checked and found out that she has some dirty secrets... and she wants to share them with you.
nerd.gif

She went to go get checked and found out that she has some dirty secrets... and she wants to share them with you.
nerd.gif

You passed up un-attached buns?

gal_knicks_spike_lee.jpg
Wasamatter with you?

Spoiler [+]
JK, I just wanted to use that pic because of the thread title. Go with your gut man.

You passed up un-attached buns?

gal_knicks_spike_lee.jpg
Wasamatter with you?

Spoiler [+]
JK, I just wanted to use that pic because of the thread title. Go with your gut man.

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

OP,

i delt with sooooooo many types of these girls.

dont botha smashin. she probably had 10 meats up her already.

i thought you were a virgin

OP dont do it...she's tryin to keep you comin around by using sex...if yall just broke up in Dec. & she's doing all that FWB talk she's doing it cuz she'd rather have some of you then nothing at all...understandable cuz she still has feelings but she needs to suck it up & let herself get over you...

you'll end up w/a headache on your hands and she'll end up broken hearted when her plan doesn't work out

OP,

OP dont do it...she's tryin to keep you comin around by using sex...if yall just broke up in Dec. & she's doing all that FWB talk she's doing it cuz she'd rather have some of you then nothing at all...understandable cuz she still has feelings but she needs to suck it up & let herself get over you...

you'll end up w/a headache on your hands and she'll end up broken hearted when her plan doesn't work out

If you dont care about her or her feelings I say smash. But like others said all she wants to do is get you emotionally attached. So if you can smash without falling in love, then you win. But it will be hard since you were with her so long.

If you dont care about her or her feelings I say smash. But like others said all she wants to do is get you emotionally attached. So if you can smash without falling in love, then you win. But it will be hard since you were with her so long.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

OP,

394447371.jpg

OP,

394447371.jpg

OP,

That is what you don't want sir.

OP,

That is what you don't want sir.

you'll probably feel bad because you were in a relationship with her only a month ago.
so go smash nonstop with something that doesn't have prior recent history with you.

you'll probably feel bad because you were in a relationship with her only a month ago.
so go smash nonstop with something that doesn't have prior recent history with you.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

We broke up cause it just wasnt working out no more...and i kinda lost feelings so me catching feelings is not a problem, i could smash then leave with no problem at all.Weve been smashing for 4 years, raw, so i know what im doing, no worries of her getting preggo.

She was the wifey type though, never did anything at all behind my back or *#%* like that so i know for a fact she aint letting no one smash now, shes too in love with me for that and i know this.

Ima just go smash and ignore her....and no pics
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
really? you got it like that? cool. 

Back
Top Bottom