NT: Do yall trust these Quibids (penny auction sites)?

nerd.gif

serious?

I heard about SkoreIt on espn so I thought I should check it out.

it's totally legit, but where u buy an iPad for $10.00, you spend $500 on bids.

Some say it's worth the work but it's the same dish, just served differently.

My little brother buys stuff from there. He got a $50 Chili's gift-card for like 75 cents and some oakley sunglasses for like 5 dollars

your best bet is to catch somebody slippin on ebay.

http://reviewopedia.com/w...views-is-quibids-a-scam/

"I will start by saying that Quibids is not a scam. However whoever invented it is a hustler of a new kind. I used Quibids for about two days and I actually won some small auctions. When I started trying to win bigger items is when I can really see how this website is designed to suck the money out of the users. I sat down and crunched some numbers. I tried to buy a Playstation 3 but had no luck. I figured that on average this website ends up selling them for at the end of an auction for about $35(remember I'm averaging a price) that means that 3,500 bids were cast (because each bid raises the price $.01). You multiply 3500 by $.60(because the amount of money per bid is $.60) and this company is getting paid $2,100 plus the $35 final sale price. My two cents are that yes it is fun bidding and trying to win but this website is not designed to give its consumers low prices when they are making $2,000 on a PS3 I can go buy in stores for $300 plus tax."

yeah i do
my girl got me a terabyte for $8(she usually goes in under a minute with a crap load of bids) while i know it didnt cost exactly $8 to get the terabyte, i also know we still got it cheaper than going to a store and buying it,you just gotta know how to play the game, so honestly im not trippin

yeah i do
my girl got me a terabyte for $8(she usually goes in under a minute with a crap load of bids) while i know it didnt cost exactly $8 to get the terabyte, i also know we still got it cheaper than going to a store and buying it,you just gotta know how to play the game, so honestly im not trippin

Back
Top Bottom