NT: Do you believe in Karma

No.

I believe stupid people do stupid things and they set themselves up for an L down the line.

There’s nothing whimsical about it.

Some people are just ****ing stupid.

Others do plenty of dirt and go their entire lives without ever falling off.

Probably b/c they’re smart.

Yes I do

upload_2019-2-19_21-41-54.jpeg

This dude baby momma/ girlfriend is getting knocked down by other rappers while he in prison. Then dude used to disrespectfully tell other men to go down on him now he in prison and we know what happens to guys with purple hair in there.

Yea it exists. It's a religious thing iirc. Hinduism or something. I'm Catholic and I believe it's real.

Nope. I believe if you put yourself in bad situations or do bad things it increases your chances of something bad happening. And sooner or later it catches up to you. The same can be said in reverse for good karma.

Edit: When I was 18 working at Tower Records somebody left their card. And I kept it. So when I got off I went to run across the street and severely sprained my ankle. **** freaked me out. Back then Karma had it’s moments I guess.

Smaller nuances that put you in better positions. Ex: I used to work at TJ Maxx when I was younger. We had a store liquidation and the manager asked some of us to help with closing down the store but all of us received our severance pay already so there was no incentive to help. I chose to help because I had some free time and it was a weekend. I didn’t think a couple hours out my Saturday was too much. My manager thanked me while we were collapsing tables and putting up racks and told me in confidence that she had actually been promoted to district manager and was overseeing a new store opening in a month and hadn’t told anybody else because she didn’t care for their work ethic. Told me to call her in a week so she can give me more detail about when to come in for hiring but she would have me hired on the spot. Not only did she have me hired but she got my homeboy hired who was in need of a job too just because I referred him. She wasn’t even at the hiring location. The HR had my name and my homeboys name off to the side on a stick note so when we came in, we were immediately doing paperwork for hiring while others actually had to get interviews and wait for call backs.

I don’t think that information and new job opportunity would’ve come to me if I didn’t decide to help that Saturday. Karma? I think so. One of many small moments.

Back
Top Bottom