NT do you find what this girl told me creepy! pics! update pg 4

So you never hit that....and she's already stalkin' you? Um why are we tellin' him to smash again? Drop this broad like a bad habit. If there'sanything that makes an already crazy chick crazier it's mos def sex. She's goin' to feel more attached and more entitled. Shelooks mad young anyways. RUN!

lol @ indirect brag but,

Son, you smash that and she will be calling your cell every 10 to the hour like mtv news.

i cant even sleep
smh.gif
and need to go to work in 2 hours
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

lol @ indirect brag but,

Son, you smash that and she will be calling your cell every 10 to the hour like mtv news.

that's when you say you joined the army. chill at your cousins house. grow a beard.

real talk, crazy chicks have the best box....better get in that box like a homeless person!

Originally Posted by leothegod

idk what any of that said but u need to smash that...
you're crazy if you follow this advice.
you think what she said was creepy?...wait until you smash and bounce on her...

Originally Posted by Hugo

Hugo look i like u like nobody..(I fwapz to your pic 7x a day) I been following you every single day (I got a nice spot across the street from your house where I sit and stare at your bulding..There are four walls that lead to two doors. 4 divided by 2 is 2 which means US 2, and we're together)...everybody know that (Even that Chinese lady at the laundrymat knows about you. I go there to wash the boxers I stole from ya crib last week)...at tmobile..cricket..the couple of ppl i spend time with..(Even though they keep telling me they don't know me)
i know every single girl u call babe (They're dead)..yea its funny n sounds crazy (But the sound of your voice in my head makes it all make sense..)...i had even cried for u. (While standing over you in your bedroom the other night).but now i just move on cus it was even stupid how u gonna fall for
somebody like that. .someone who u dont even chill wit
(That he knows of)..i finally thought i wasnt your type or whatever..(You know, the non insane type) i really not trying to get hurt n i know a lot
of ppl saying but i really mean it.(Aight, none of that @#$^ makes any sense. But it doesn't matter. Nothing will matter once I have you all to myself).so if we gonna b talking again its better to have things clear..n jus b friends..(Forever....This is why I tattood your name across my back
grin.gif
. I will give you mine tonight)

Originally Posted by SoSeductive2Fly

So you never hit that....and she's already stalkin' you? Um why are we tellin' him to smash again? Drop this broad like a bad habit. If there's anything that makes an already crazy chick crazier it's mos def sex. She's goin' to feel more attached and more entitled. She looks mad young anyways. RUN!Ex
Exactly.
Don't listen to the ones telling you to smash. Then she'll really be stalking you.
Change your number and quit talking to her.

Idk what im suppose to take from all that...but the pics speak volumes...go for it.

Back
Top Bottom