NT...do you guys read a book at a time? or various a time?

as i sit here watching this pile of books start to get bigger...

i can only read a book at a time...even though i am a voracious reader.

One at a time. I read quickly though. And I can't re-read books, it's impossible for me
laugh.gif

I just brought 3 books. Althought I'm dying to read them all at once, I read 1 at a time.

used to read 1 at a time but it's just so much easier skipping around various books now.

sony-prs-505-ebook-lg1.jpg

pimp.gif

Best $280 I've spent the past few years.
laugh.gif

You are asking NT, so the honest answer would be "the only books I have ever read that weren't for my high school english class were by ChuckPalahniuk or Bret Easton Ellis and a monkey could read those books in less than a day."

damn bro...not feelin that negativity ^

there are plenty of intelligent cats on here. i know for a fact a good number of people on here read quite frequently

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

You are asking NT, so the honest answer would be "the only books I have ever read that weren't for my high school english class were by Chuck Palahniuk or Bret Easton Ellis and a monkey could read those books in less than a day."

LOL....So reading a book slowly is a sign of not reading huh? Some people actually like to pick apart books, sometimes word by word, and figure out why theauthor used a specific word instead another. It's called analyzing. Anyone could read a book fast and claim they have understood everything they have read,but i guarantee some concepts or meanings just flew over their head.. w/e just my thoughts.
smile.gif

i like to take my time with a book, so i just read one at a time so it can have my full attention. i've read multiple at once but i didn't like it..it's like watching switching in between 2 movies you've never seen during their commercial breaks on TV.

laugh.gif
i love this elitist attitude people on here have. like everyone on ntis the same exact person. im sure your on the crapper reading infinite jest before the morning coffee.
eyes.gif

if your reading something for entertainment i dont see the point of reading multiple books.

i can only do one book at a time not counting reading for school...

i like to read at night right before i go to be or on my break at work...any other time its not gonna happen...

I am reading Rough Riders by Teddy Roosevelt and a biography on Charles Schulz right now. So 2 at a time sometimes more sometimes less.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

You are asking NT, so the honest answer would be "the only books I have ever read that weren't for my high school english class were by Chuck Palahniuk or Bret Easton Ellis and a monkey could read those books in less than a day."

Guilty

Only one at time....I'm ready The 50th Law now, its taking me a lil longer than usual to finish, I usually finish books within a day or two...I've beenreading this for about 2 weeks

Unless it's for school one at a time. What is the advantage of reading more than one at a time? I just enjoy and then move on.

I lack patience. I wish I could sit down and read some days, but I need to motivate myself to do so.

Back
Top Bottom