NT DO YOU THINK MY COUSIN WILL GET IN TROUBLE FOR DOING THIS?

Tell dude to just throw her shoes in the bathtub and set them on fire. Bathtubs don't catch on fire bro

dry snitch...implicating nt making us accessories
laugh.gif

nt gonna be on larry king live next week

"...nike's motto is "just do it", and that is exactly what a young man did as his plan
unfolded on a popular sneaker website....STAY TUNED"
2nlzhb6.jpg

laugh.gif
@ all these scorned lovers..

wth is wrong with dudes acting like pyscho female dogs? Next we're gonna see dudes talkin about "will I get introuble if I pour bleach all over her clothes?"

tell your cousin to pull his skirt down B

Originally Posted by Sighfur

laugh.gif
@ all these scorned lovers..

wth is wrong with dudes acting like pyscho female dogs? Next we're gonna see dudes talkin about "will I get introuble if I pour bleach all over her clothes?"

tell your cousin to pull his skirt down B

I'm saying...
grin.gif

Tell dude to go have a drink, get laid and be a man.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Tell dude to just throw her shoes in the bathtub and set them on fire. Bathtubs don't catch on fire bro
   Remember Left Eye? .... These problems became headline news in 1994, when she set fire to Andre Rison's tennis shoes in a bathtub, which ultimately set fire to their mansion, destroying it.

Originally Posted by Lozano90j

He is mad at his girlfriend and he is planing on setting a fire on her property..not burn the house down just maybe start a fire
on the property...could he get in trouble for this??

You are not serious with this question right?

If the fire gets out of control and burns the house down and kills the girl your counsin could be arrested and get the death penalty for feloney-murder.

Tell him to take a dump on her front porch or something.

Jesus.

Nah man, no trouble at all. I know at least a dozen rational thinking people who do this at least once every six months.

i could see this turnin into "when keepin it real goes wrong"
laugh.gif
end up burning the house down lmao

Back
Top Bottom