NT Doctors... What happened to me?

View media item 1974439
So the past week I've had these red bumps, that itch occasionally. Hesitant to go to the doctors, because it's hella expensive.

Anyone recognize it? I don't have any known allergies and I haven't been smashing, yeh bruhs YNS, I know haha :lol:

Last edited:
Could be a rash or eczema? Have you tried cortizone or a rash cream  to try and stop the itch?

Srs...Do you shower? lol

I've used Benadryl extra strength, but not Cortizone, gonna go get some though.
Weather could be it, I'm in the desert and I grew up in the rain. I've been here for 3 years though..
Yeah, try some 1% cortizone if that works...if not, you really should consider going to the doctor and getting it checked out. 

They'll probably prescribe you a cortizone steroid that is really strong. 

I'm dealing with Eczema on the top of my bicep because of allowing my daughter to sleep in my arms at night. Trying to get rid of it.

Yeah, try some 1% cortizone if that works...if not, you really should consider going to the doctor and getting it checked out. 

They'll probably prescribe you a cortizone steroid that is really strong. 

I'm dealing with Eczema on the top of my bicep because of allowing my daughter to sleep in my arms at night. Trying to get rid of it.

Thanks bruh

View media item 1972983
Log off. Go to a dermatologist.

bruh, login is saved, so I never have to log off :nthat:

Last edited:
bruh, login is saved, so I never have to log off :nthat:
Same
nthat.gif

But seriously, asking for a diagnosis online is never a good idea. Could be a number of things, including something serious.

Eczema my friend. I deal with this every time the weather heats up,in the same spot as yours and also on my forearms.

Looks like a heat rash, I get em in the summer when I'm out for extended periods of time and my arms are bent. Heat and the sweat build up in that little cavity of your arm will cause skin irritation.

:lol:
Always best to see an actual doctor, we can only speculate. Looks like some form of rash to me.

Looks like a heat rash, I get em in the summer when I'm out for extended periods of time and my arms are bent. Heat and the sweat build up in that little cavity of your arm will cause skin irritation.
as a second opinion, i concur...heat rash

Ask a dermatologist to get patch tested, its possible youre coming into contact with something thats triggering it.

Avoiding certain products can make a world of a difference.

Back
Top Bottom