NT Europe - NTers in Europe

Hallo. Hola. Bonjour. Ciao. Tere. Terve. Szia. Labas. Salut. Ahoj, etc

I'll be departing the far east this winter - headed back to Europe (Germany this time) for a couple of years.

I was curious on if...well I know there are NT'ers on here from Europe, where do you guys reside and would you be interested in having NT events and such?

Seeing how the NTNY/NTLA/NTFL gatherings went, I think we could get something like that started over there if everyone was interested. Considering how cheap and easy it is to move throughout the continent, it could be epic.

I'm not really into the shoe scene anymore (only copping the Blk/Metallic V's this year) but I think NT'ers connect on a few different levels besides beasting over kicks.

I'll be near the tri-border region of Germany this time. Very excited to be in a central location. Italy was great but having to fly everywhere got annoying after awhile even if the flight was only 1.5 hrs.

Let me know.

Dom.

PS- Mods, out of curiosity, why isn't there a European forum in the regional section?

Hallo. Hola. Bonjour. Ciao. Tere. Terve. Szia. Labas. Salut. Ahoj, etc

I'll be departing the far east this winter - headed back to Europe (Germany this time) for a couple of years.

I was curious on if...well I know there are NT'ers on here from Europe, where do you guys reside and would you be interested in having NT events and such?

Seeing how the NTNY/NTLA/NTFL gatherings went, I think we could get something like that started over there if everyone was interested. Considering how cheap and easy it is to move throughout the continent, it could be epic.

I'm not really into the shoe scene anymore (only copping the Blk/Metallic V's this year) but I think NT'ers connect on a few different levels besides beasting over kicks.

I'll be near the tri-border region of Germany this time. Very excited to be in a central location. Italy was great but having to fly everywhere got annoying after awhile even if the flight was only 1.5 hrs.

Let me know.

Dom.

PS- Mods, out of curiosity, why isn't there a European forum in the regional section?

Im Danish, goin back every summer, gonna be there from the 10th to the 24th this month

Im Danish, goin back every summer, gonna be there from the 10th to the 24th this month

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Nice. I plan to explore Denmark when I arrive. Looks like an interesting country. Trying to imagine what beaches in North Europe look like.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Nice. I plan to explore Denmark when I arrive. Looks like an interesting country. Trying to imagine what beaches in North Europe look like.

stayin in madrid for few weeks, and literally got back from amsterdam a couple hrs ago. europe's amazin but op, what do u do that allows u to stay out here for few years?

stayin in madrid for few weeks, and literally got back from amsterdam a couple hrs ago. europe's amazin but op, what do u do that allows u to stay out here for few years?

I live in Finland but I'm planning to go somewhere later in the summer. Possibly Paris or London for a couple of days.

I live in Finland but I'm planning to go somewhere later in the summer. Possibly Paris or London for a couple of days.

Paris, France from time to time
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom