NT Evil Genius. I need your help!!!

Im sure all of Nters hate scammers, so im sure we hate thieves just as much.
Well, a few weeks ago I was in NY for the 4th and heading home I heard some rubbing coming from the front of the car. So when I got to the next gas station I pulled over and noticed my fender liner was pulled down a bit. My car is lowered and some of my fender liner was cut prior to keep my tires from rubbing it. So it was weird to started happening again. When I got home I noticed both my driver and passenger side liners were pulled down. So I inspected it further and noticed one side had a broken fender clip that appeared forced off. Right then I knew someone was ******* with my ****. I initially thought they were going for my wheels, but realized the hood release wire runs through the wheel well. So these bastards tried to pop my hood, disconnect my battery so they could break in without the alarm going off. >: Luckily my car was too low and my wheels too wide for them to reach the hood release wire.

Close to a month later im still pissed and I want who ever tries this again to learn a lesson.

Im going to replace my fender liner soon and was thinking of placing razor blades or razor barbed wire in there so if they try to get their hand in there it would be sliced up.

NT I need some ideas of what else I can do to draw blood or possibly remove a finger from these scum buckets. >: . I need something simple yet affective

$10 paypal for the person with the best idea

Pics of car
View media item 1002728
Pic of random hotness
View media item 1108478

Last edited:
i think that razor barb wire idea is a great idea. get something similar to that anti-rape kit. arm goes in, gets stuck, and BAAMMMM!! lol

View media item 1108479

I have the same car and switched up my headlight bulbs one time and I know there isn't a lot of room in there. those fools are gonna cut REAL BAD. lol

(nice mods btw) :smokin

*Types random bs, realizes there is a $10 reward, deletes it and re types*

Cover barbed wire in salt and honey, salt will burn the wounds... your welcome.

*Types random bs, realizes there is a $10 reward, deletes it and re types*

Cover barbed wire in salt and honey, salt will burn the wounds... your welcome.
Honey may not hold up. But crazy glue will.
Crazy glued salt on barbed wire :smokin

Just hide under your car with da hammer. When they try something you can slowly crawl out from underneath but please pray they don't get you first.

If someone tries this again and they cut their hand on a razor they're just going to get mad and bust out your windows.

Tie pant cans to sit on top of your sun visor with a string. If its sunny when they steal your car, they'll have to put down the sun visor and BAM!! paint cans swing down and knock them out. That way youll be able to catch them as well as get your car back. If its not sunny when they steal your car, thats ok, the sun will come out eventually.

If someone tries this again and they cut their hand on a razor they're just going to get mad and bust out your windows.

YEP!

Had this Manager I used to work with and they tried to get his Volkswagon that he built up and he knew what to do to deter thief's and they couldn't get to his car so they cut up his seats :smh:

Tie pant cans to sit on top of your sun visor with a string. If its sunny when they steal your car, they'll have to put down the sun visor and BAM!! paint cans swing down and knock them out. That way youll be able to catch them as well as get your car back. If its not sunny when they steal your car, thats ok, the sun will come out eventually.

:lol:

What is this? coyote and road runner

Where can I get aids infected needles?? :nerd:

Last edited:
I've seen your Honda in post your car thread, **** is clean. I totally understand what the ******* were trying to do. I have a few anti theft devices on my Teg but none that can cause harm. I wouldn't even waste my time nor $. Just use the best device to keep theives away.

Back
Top Bottom