NT EXCLUSIVE: SUBXCESS - WORLD'S FIRST YOUTUBE SUBBING SITE (BETA-LAUNCH)

Hi guys,
I launched Subxcess.com this morning to a few bugs and hopefully it was fixed. Give it a shot if you have Youtube.

Ive been working hard on this site for the last few months. Please let me know what you think. And if you have any questions, or errors, please let me know right away.

I will message everyone on the other thread as well.

Have fun!

Hi guys,
I launched Subxcess.com this morning to a few bugs and hopefully it was fixed. Give it a shot if you have Youtube.

Ive been working hard on this site for the last few months. Please let me know what you think. And if you have any questions, or errors, please let me know right away.

Have fun!

If you're trying to add subs and attract attention to your videos and get more exposure to yourself, this site is the one to check out.

Plus it's very easy to use!

If you're trying to add subs and attract attention to your videos and get more exposure to yourself, this site is the one to check out.

Plus it's very easy to use!

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Hi guys,

Have fun!
Im impressed at the idea. I love seeing people coming up with creative and clever projects as opposed to lames with the same tired startup attempts (corny clothing lines, rappers, producers, etc). Will definitely spread the word.

Is it easy to embed into blogs and such as well?

Hi guys,

Have fun!
Im impressed at the idea. I love seeing people coming up with creative and clever projects as opposed to lames with the same tired startup attempts (corny clothing lines, rappers, producers, etc). Will definitely spread the word.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Hi guys,

Have fun!

Thanks for being so positive!

We are looking into so many ways to expand the site especially to hopefully make some money off it by selling points. And having a featured section.

This is just a rough test.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Hi guys,

Have fun!

Thanks for being so positive!

We are looking into so many ways to expand the site especially to hopefully make some money off it by selling points. And having a featured section.

This is just a rough test.

can you give a visual example of the service, without signing up, would be nice on the home page.

can you give a visual example of the service, without signing up, would be nice on the home page.

im sort of blocked at work to upload screen shots to here via tinypic...want my email? and i can send you shots?

im sort of blocked at work to upload screen shots to here via tinypic...want my email? and i can send you shots?

Originally Posted by copped

good luck---hope it blows up for you.

hey man...thanks. I saw you signed up. Did you try the subbing part of it?

I have to fix the coding for some of the links. Just want to know how it worked out for you

Originally Posted by copped

good luck---hope it blows up for you.

hey man...thanks. I saw you signed up. Did you try the subbing part of it?

I have to fix the coding for some of the links. Just want to know how it worked out for you

Back
Top Bottom