NT, explain this female situation to me.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

pics
nerd.gif

She has another dude...maybe not boyfriend quality, but definitely quality penis. She's looking for a guy better than him....she doesn't understand that, but it is happening.

Son, she saw your intentions and hit the breaks on you with the quickness. Easy as that. 
pics? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MEL LASTMAN IS GOOD

I started a new job about 3 weeks ago and was paired with this girl that showed me around on the first day. We hit it off, I got her BBM and she proceeded to text me non-stop the next two days. We agree to go out on the 3rd day, have some fun, makeout for over an hour. I tried to smash several times but she kept saying no so we just continued kissing. I drop her off home, more kissing. The next night she asks me to join her friends at a club but I didnt want to be in that situation so I made up some excuse. The day after she texts me and asks me to call her, which I do about an hour later but she gives me the busy signal. Since then, this chick has not sent me a text, called, etc. We talked at work a few times, I called her once and she's been pretty much unresponsive to texts. Da #!*+? Is she playing hard to get? Turned off by my ultra aggressive nature? Maybe just busy? Maybe attraction was lost along the way? Seasoned womanizers of NT, please explain.
Did she at least touch your penis?

you screwed up. Should have just met up with the friends and dipped earlier. Then she could have known you were serious

The next night she asks me to join her friends at a club but I didnt want to be in that situation so I made up some excuse.
C'mon son!?!
How old are you?
Have you learned nothing from the Spice Girls?
Did they not sing:
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends
(Gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever, friendship never ends

laugh.gif
@ dudes acting like theres something wrong with making out with a female.

Making out with a female for hours and not smashing>>>>>Being on NT for hours and not smashing.

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

1) make out for a hour no smash?
2) should have just went to meet her friends atleast fake interests.
3) dont mess with shorties at your job especially a career.
4) pics?
This.

brotha you going around kissing chicks you just meet from work thats a no no also if you was just tryna smash why you make a thread about it?

Your fine. Avoid meeting her friends. Make her chase by slightly ignoring. next time yall meet up she'll pop that p for a goon with minimal resistance. Girls just get fickle and silly every now and then but her reality will change when a D is placed in front of her.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The next night she asks me to join her friends at a club but I didnt want to be in that situation so I made up some excuse.
C'mon son!?!
How old are you?
Did they not sing:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

laugh.gif

Making out with a female for hours and not smashing>>>>>Being on NT for hours and not smashing.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Not really... I'd rather browse the net than to kiss a random female for hours... With nothing but a dry mouth, blue balls and a cute little senario for NT to show for it.I kiss my female for 5 mins max, and that leads to sex

^ QFE this aint 6th grade where kissing is actually something. Why u kissin a random joint while knowing it wouldnt lead to smashin?

C'mon son!?!
How old are you?
Did they not sing:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JNSQ stays with the random lulz

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

Not really... I'd rather browse the net than to kiss a random female for hours... With nothing but a dry mouth, blue balls and a cute little senario for NT to show for it.I kiss my female for 5 mins max, and that leads to sex

^^^

Originally Posted by toast1985

She has another dude...maybe not boyfriend quality, but definitely quality penis. She's looking for a guy better than him....she doesn't understand that, but it is happening.

this man knows. lmao @ y'all thinking he as gonna smash from jump. She knew what she was doing fambs. You weren't gonna smash unless that other guy messed up... you were on stand by to make her feel better. The other qguy came back around so you got put on standby... you didn't mess anything up. Just chill, and handle other business. Put her in the back of your mind, and she will definitely be back within a couple months.

Originally Posted by 380ENT

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

^^^
The way it should be
sometimes dudes get caught in the loop when chicks dont wanna put out.... 5 more minutes...
devil.gif
.......5 more minutes 
mad.gif
  5 more minutes 
alien.gif
 5 more minutes.........
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Her friends convinced her you were up to no good.

THIS. As a female, when we first meet a guy we like, obviously she liked cause sucking face that long is ridiculous. However she liked you, she knew she was going out with her girls, she told them about you & she wanted to bring the guy of her interest. When you told her No, and you didnt show up her girls asked where you were. Her being "insecure" as you stated she told them about every rendezvous & the entire situation. Somebody in the group of girls thinks like a dude " & said he's just trying to smash, & you shouldn't be doing it anyway since you work together". if this is recent then she's prob in her feelings but if she's a little ditzy she's likely to hit you up.she was chasing you in the first place & you'll end up smashing

laugh.gif
@ dudes acting like theres something wrong with making out with a sexy guy.

Making out with a sexy built guy for hours and not smashing>>>>>Being on NT for hours and not smashing.
laugh.gif

C'mon son!?!
How old are you?
Did they not sing:

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom