NT Fam, Free Prescription Glasses Today (-s&h)

Got mine today, they're too small and the right lense hurts my eye
laugh.gif
need to exchange

Edit:I'm buggin, took me a while to get used to them.Pro:SturdyVery cheapCon: not all that stylish, but I'm only usng them around the house so I don't ruin my designer glasses

did anyone choose the free lens instead of the thin lens that was recommended? how did that turn out? also did your doctor tell you your PD?

Not a great picture but I got one of my pairs yesterday. They're sturdy and the free lenses aren't that bad compared to the lenses from my previous pair of glasses

Got mine today and they are the best fitting and most comfortable pair of glasses I've owned. I guess the best things in life are free. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

better off going with your own PD, especially if you got a strong prescription

i measured my PD myself and got 63 but my brother measured for me and got 62, gf measured for me and got 61. hopefully PD is ok to (+-) 1 uncertainty

meh, i hope the 63 i chose is fine. i dont have an actual ruler to measure anything. if i can see with them when they get here ill assume they are fine
laugh.gif

I had drill this weekend and managed to get my prescription from the medical squadron, now I don't have to spend 40 bucks to pay an eye doctor for an exam. I'm about to order finally.  

I ordered the R. Hardy 9017 Coffee brown joints. I also got the glare-free finish for 10, total price was 23ish. The original price was 77 and for some reason the coupon code didn't take off the total amount, only 68. I'm not complaining tho, new pair of glasses for under $25
pimp.gif
Glad I checked my PD, I'm solid 65.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Same everything just different E-mail.

They don't have a way of checking for multiple orders?
nerd.gif
You even used the same coupon code as last time, not the coupon they included with the glasses?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I had drill this weekend and managed to get my prescription from the medical squadron, now I don't have to spend 40 bucks to pay an eye doctor for an exam. I'm about to order finally.  

I ordered the R. Hardy 9017 Coffee brown joints. I also got the glare-free finish for 10, total price was 23ish. The original price was 77 and for some reason the coupon code didn't take off the total amount, only 68. I'm not complaining tho, new pair of glasses for under $25
pimp.gif
Glad I checked my PD, I'm solid 65.

the coupon is only for the glasses, the tax/shipping/add-ons are not included in the coupon

I'm not trying to drop $50+ (or whatever the rate might be) for an up-to-date eye exam. I don't think my eyes have gotten any worse/better since my last exam a year or two ago (long time, I know). Is there anyway to get my old prescription information?

Back
Top Bottom