NT FAM--I'm Gonna Be A Father

Originally Posted by onewearz

my kids are getting big too dam fast , my daughter turns 14 saturday ( nobody better ask for pics
laugh.gif
)

my other daughter's 12 and my son turns 7 in sept . i miss when they were little babies . look forward to my grandkids ...... NO TIME SOON .....
roll.gif

Like every Dad, I am poud of hell of my kids so here you go.  My daughter Emerson and my son Jack (these are from about 6 months ago).  This is what you and your wife can look forward to:

And here they are when my son was only like 9 months old....love this face he was making:

Year and half, and four.

Do not get a bottle warmer. Just don't put the baby water in the fridge (if and when breast feeding stops)

Get a boppie pillow

generic brand diapers work as well as name brand ones

Get on WIC if you can (come at me bros)

Do not let them sleep in the bed with you. I made that mistake with my older. He's still there

don't be upset if he starts crying for no reason and wont stop, it just happens

enjoy the ride my friend. welcome to the team

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Like every Dad, I am poud of hell of my kids so here you go.  My daughter Emerson and my son Jack (these are from about 6 months ago).  This is what you and your wife can look forward to:

And here they are when my son was only like 9 months old....love this face he was making:

cute kids jason g-d bless them 

Congrats OP,I got a 4 month old lil boy and I love bein a dad. I dont have too much advice to give, my gf read baby books nonstop while she was pregnant but once the was the baby was born she was clueless,everything seemed to come natural to me but thats cause my sister has alot of kids.Make sure you have formula on deck in case your baby doesnt want to latch when he gets home,this about drove me to tears cause he was screaming til we figured it out,and it looks like im in trouble cause I let my boy sleep in the bed and I love bein next to him but I know I made a mistake because he wont sleep in his bassinet and I havent been getting any lately so dont do that,and since this is niketalk take it easy on buying him kicks cuz they grow out of them quick.ENJOY SLEEP WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

RIP

reckless
laugh.gif
congrats to you though op but your not going to be getting NO sleep forget the toys for now invest in some
pimp.gif
 your going to need it man newborns kill you at first

...congrats  OP...some tips that might help you...keep bottles and milk just an arms reach away...keep all diapers/wipes organized...everytime ur baby sleeps...its your time to sleep...help with your lady...she still is feelin bad from birthing a child...so reassure that you are there for her and the baby...and the next few months will be smooth...oh and get a rocker...best thing to calm baby down for sleepy time...hope it helps...

Man, as for toys I wouldn't buy any.

Buy a bassinet instead of a crib, helps alot since it's about at your waist and won't wake the baby trying to reach all the way down to the crib.

IF you have a crib it's fine, not a big deal.

I had bought a rocker too...
C1787.jpg

This helps 'cause you can put your feet on the two front bars and gently rock him/her as they are awake or keep them asleep.

I used to do it while playing PS3 
roll.gif

Also, not to scare you but NEVER let a baby sleep on it's stomach chances of Sudden infant death syndrome become high!

Little dude can't breathe for no reason and will die 
frown.gif

Try to get a baby monitor... 

Also, a little mobile.

[font=arial, sans-serif]With a song they can listen to.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Congrats' by the way![/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]P.S. Your sleep will be affected![/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]It's hard, but worth it... [/font]