NT Fam Im popping the Question VOL. AND 1 (PICS)

glad i read this

i knew there wasnt gonna be 20 pages of "congrats op!" even w/ pics
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Wow Albert.... And you friends with her?
roll.gif

I hope for your sake you told the truth because this will spill into real life
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lets ruin his life
devil.gif
...he deserves it for lying on NT

Albert doesn't seem like such a bad guy. I think you should edit that fb comment before Arlieth sees it, Albert. You seem like an alright guy.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lets ruin his life
devil.gif
so moral of the day guys, dont lie to NT  cause you will get caught. im glad girls  i date dont got that exclusive NT detective attribute
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

i think she's baad, but the way she portrays her self is all baad.

kinda reminds me of my current JO that i been hittin for years, she claimin she doesn't f around with other N's but i stil dont believe it.
grin.gif

I had a JO for about 3 years trust me not only was she lettin other N's hit (denying it to the grave when I could care less cuz she wasn't my girl), but she's more than likely lettin em go in via Team Raw, don't trust these hizzoez worth a damn my niq

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lets ruin his life
devil.gif
smh.gif

do it
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

i think she's baad, but the way she portrays her self is all baad.

kinda reminds me of my current JO that i been hittin for years, she claimin she doesn't f around with other N's but i stil dont believe it.
grin.gif

I had a JO for about 3 years trust me not only was she lettin other N's hit (denying it to the grave when I could care less cuz she wasn't my girl), but she's more than likely lettin em go in via Team Raw, don't trust these hizzoez worth a damn my niq
yeaa i feel you, met her when i was 18, im 21 now and she still tryna convince me that im hittin it exclusively. she even asked when am i gonna be a good boy and be her bf, i just gave her a
indifferent.gif
. but i'm still hittin it tho, she just comes correct sometimes, breakfast in bed, takin me out and all that good $+%#. lol

nah but on the real, Albus idk what type of females you fancy, but she types like an uneducated $%#@ and im sure shes sliding off on other dudes. you shouldnt be marrying a female at such a young age anyway. wait until all her smuttery subsides, my dude

Originally Posted by Physicx

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lets ruin his life
devil.gif
smh.gif

do it
grin.gif
pimp.gif

na dont do it. after seein his fb he seems like a cool guy. and there are pics of him and her, its not ducktales. shes actually pretty and doesnt look sleezy in the pics with him.

Aveezy, you have my blessing

Congrats

But I'm sure its been said already, but why is one of the reasons your proposing is because shes been dropping hints?

So after rummaging through 23 pages.

OP (Albert) fronted about the engagement to such a "bad chick" substituting her G's for Q's to be a bad *female dog*.....?

SMH.

i read the thread title and saw how many pages it was and started laughing

roll.gif

im catch up on this now

Back
Top Bottom