NT fam, Recomend me a scary movie worth watching!!!!

insidious was good, but got reaaal stupid reaaaal quick. you'll know when you watch it.

i thought mirrors was pretty good.

M nNght Shyamalan's Devil was the last "scary" movie I saw that was decent. I was actually pleasantly suprised because I thought it was going to be bad...

No one said 'The Shining' yet? or 'Alien?' Damn. But I'm sure OP's seen those...

Go watch 'Salo' OP
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

No one said 'The Shining' yet? or 'Alien?' Damn. But I'm sure OP's seen those...

Go watch 'Salo' OP
smokin.gif

The Shining.  Forgot about this one. That will mess you up to. 

Movies like this (and the Exorcist fore example) are on another level.  They screw with your mind in a different way.  Two hours (or two days) after watching it you will be just going about your business and all of a sudden you'll have a random thought and say to yourself 'BUT WHY WAS HE WEARING A BEAR SUIT THOUGH?'. 
tired.gif

I'm still scared of stairs at any house everytime I think of the Exorcist:

Posting this because the older versiondoesn't have this scene since its only in the re-released version.
PS: It's not that scary when you just look at it like this, but when you're already tense from the other scenes from the movie, it sticks with you.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Indisious is the best horror movie I've ever seen

grin.gif

OP watch Rosemary's baby for something older and Session 9 for something modern.

The Hills Have Eyes
The Descent
Martyrs (Nasty movie though)
Jacobs Ladder
Eden Lake
The Poughkeepsie Tapes
The Strangers

Thank me later.

In my opinion: Foreign horror movies > American horror movies

For example, the original Shutter (Thai version) is so much more creepier than the remake... Definitely recommend it.

Trailer:

Strangers was a good one..watched this alien flick called The 4th Kind..messed me up for awhile 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom