NT Fam, Recommend me a Good Coffee Vol. Best Part of waking up..

So I've been drinking coffee for a while now, and Im beginning to get tired of the same old Folgers w/French vanilla creamer, any suggestions on another coffee to try? What yall drinking for that morning commute?

So I've been drinking coffee for a while now, and Im beginning to get tired of the same old Folgers w/French vanilla creamer, any suggestions on another coffee to try? What yall drinking for that morning commute?

get yourself one of these

keurig-single-cup-coffee-maker-machine.jpg

Available at Costco.

FC_FrenchRst_WB.png

Available at Trader Joes.

2809_1_9a1a3.jpg

You'll need a grinder for both.

Available at Costco.

FC_FrenchRst_WB.png

Available at Trader Joes.

2809_1_9a1a3.jpg

You'll need a grinder for both.

Ide recommend getting a grinder. Buy whole bean coffee and grind right before brewing.

As for actual coffee try starbucks pike place roast or for something a little stronger Starbucks verona (they also sell it in target/walmart).

Ide recommend getting a grinder. Buy whole bean coffee and grind right before brewing.

As for actual coffee try starbucks pike place roast or for something a little stronger Starbucks verona (they also sell it in target/walmart).

If you trying to read something for a class I recommend you smoking a blunt n turn on some smooth instrumentals

If you trying to read something for a class I recommend you smoking a blunt n turn on some smooth instrumentals

am I the only person that can't drink hot coffee? I love coffee but I either have to let it cool to room temp or I just get ice coffee.

Whenever I'm in starbucks or DD, I always order unsweetened, ice coffee even if its like 20 degrees outside.

am I the only person that can't drink hot coffee? I love coffee but I either have to let it cool to room temp or I just get ice coffee.

Whenever I'm in starbucks or DD, I always order unsweetened, ice coffee even if its like 20 degrees outside.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

The pre sized mixes are bomb too. My current favorites are the vanilla bean and the dunkin' donuts ones. Best gift i've ever gotten.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

The pre sized mixes are bomb too. My current favorites are the vanilla bean and the dunkin' donuts ones. Best gift i've ever gotten.
pimp.gif

man... coffee will kill you caffeine is a serious drug man... just get used to waking up on your own and you will be way better off

man... coffee will kill you caffeine is a serious drug man... just get used to waking up on your own and you will be way better off

Back
Top Bottom