NT Fam, Verizon, Sprint, AT^T or Tmobie, Vol: blackberry goes away TODAY!!!

Hey fam, I just got shipped back from overseas. I've been away for 2 years and obviously the blackberry family is dead now.

I'm in a month to month with sprint, but who has the best prices/service when it comes to plans.

im deciding between 3 phones.
Motorola Photon Q
Samsung Galaxy S3
Iphone (4,4s,5)

its 5:40 a.m. EST Saturday I want a new phone 12 hours from now can anyone help me out.

I cant help you with phones as it depends on what you want to do with your phone but Sprint's unlimited everything plan (add corporate discount if possible) >>>> _________

ATT & Verizon have the best service.

Verizon has more coverage but ATT is faster.

ATT costs less I believe.

Don't settle for sprint.

there you go.

iPhone 5 is the best phone out. Go with that one.

i was with AT&T for almost 4 years. from the iphone 3G all the way to the 4S and just switched to verizon for the 5. So far in chicago the coverage is way better with verizon. Not even close! so happy with their coverage and its only been one day.

Id go with verizon. its worth the extra money

it's either the S3 or the iPhone5
(VZW's iPhone is unlocked and you can slip in da prepaid SIM with a much cheaper phone bill. :smokin)

- Verizon - best service and fastest data, but if money is a issue, don't even bother. Expect at min. 100+ just for one line.
- AT&T. 2nd fastest data connection, slightly cheaper than Verizon, but their phone service is terrible (at least here in DC). Dropped calls galore
- Sprint - Slow data connection, better service than AT&T. Cheapest of the 3 and offers unlimited data, text, and mobile-to-mobile calling for 80/month

As far as phones, you just gotta do you research and decide on your own. Personally I don't like either the iPhone 5 or the Galaxy S3 that much tho

- Verizon - best service and fastest data, but if money is a issue, don't even bother. Expect at min. 100+ just for one line.
- AT&T. 2nd fastest data connection, slightly cheaper than Verizon, but their phone service is terrible (at least here in DC). Dropped calls galore
- Sprint - Slow data connection, better service than AT&T. Cheapest of the 3 and offers unlimited data, text, and mobile-to-mobile calling for 80/month
As far as phones, you just gotta do you research and decide on your own. Personally I don't like either the iPhone 5 or the Galaxy S3 that much tho

People hating on sprint but you'll save a bunch of money on your car insurance when you
Switch with them tho :tongue:

I would go with not T-mobile, unless you live in a major city.  I have t-mobile in NYC and it is barely useable.  Going to change as soon as I can

I have used all Service providers. T-mobile and Sprint are the absolute worst, I couldn't even get service in my damn dorm room freshman year. 

Yeah Sprint has the unlimited plan but what's the point in having that if you can't get service. 

Verizon and AT&T really should be your only options. AT&T is a bit cheaper but Verizon has the best coverage bar none. I would recommend Verizon, that's what I'm currently on. It's worht the extra dough, I don't understand how I could have a cell phone with out Verizon for so long. 

Back
Top Bottom