NT Fam:What are yalls plans for this weekend? vol. Wishin yall a safe 4th of July Weekend.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Entire family went to Disney World so the house is free[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Friday (today): Work, smoke[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Saturday: Smoke all day, if I can step out of the house then I'ma hit up a party one of co-workers is having [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sunday: Briefly go to work then smoking for the rest of the day

School starts again on Tuesday so back to the gym and my studies, may as well go all out these 3 days
glasses.gif

[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Entire family went to Disney World so the house is free[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Friday (today): Work, smoke[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Saturday: Smoke all day, if I can step out of the house then I'ma hit up a party one of co-workers is having [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sunday: Briefly go to work then smoking for the rest of the day

School starts again on Tuesday so back to the gym and my studies, may as well go all out these 3 days
glasses.gif

[/color]

family is coming up. might take nephew to see transformers in 3d. other than that wtvr they want to do...

family is coming up. might take nephew to see transformers in 3d. other than that wtvr they want to do...

ohwell.gif
relax mostly

Tonite - drink at the house
Saturday - BBQ at my place tomorrow and got some people coming over. just bought all the alcohol today.
Sunday - Head down to Bellevue for a house party. I'll be drinking Hendricks on the rocks.
pimp.gif

Monday - Landscaper coming thru to re-do the whole yard. Fireworks that nite?

ohwell.gif
relax mostly

Tonite - drink at the house
Saturday - BBQ at my place tomorrow and got some people coming over. just bought all the alcohol today.
Sunday - Head down to Bellevue for a house party. I'll be drinking Hendricks on the rocks.
pimp.gif

Monday - Landscaper coming thru to re-do the whole yard. Fireworks that nite?

Nothing beats a family/friends gathering+bbq+guns+propane tanks+explosions.  Ahh only in America...
pimp.gif

270088_526808841691_299000662_710468_4569164_n.jpg

Nothing beats a family/friends gathering+bbq+guns+propane tanks+explosions.  Ahh only in America...
pimp.gif

270088_526808841691_299000662_710468_4569164_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom