NT Fathers Unite: Tips and Cheat Codes for 1st-Time Dads

P4L 
nerd.gif

argued with mom over use of soy formula. am i trippin?

Last edited:

First time mom?

Nothing wrong with using formula. But I prefer to have mine with DHA. Helps with brain development.

They make whole milk in the carton with DHA also. Best believe I use it for my son and upcoming daughter.

What was the argument? We were going to switch to it, since my daughter was having reflux issues, but once she got about 3 months it stopped being so bad.

Can't believe I was the last one that posted. :lol:

I'm almost 16 months in now, and man, wow. He's so freaking smart!!

My little boy just turned 3.

My advice for new dads would be.....

1. Newborn diaper changing is a breeze....pre solid food dumps are nothing, once they start with solid foods it because funkier.

2. Limit toys as much as possible.....your kid will be more interested in the box it came in than the actual toy and you'll accumulate so much unnecessary junk.

3. Your kids grow up fast appreciate the time you have with them.

i got 3 , 2 girls and a lil guy. mine are 20,18,13 .. NT grampa :smokin

just had a fight with my oldest daughter because the guy she's dating doesn't bring her home after hanging out with her all day. his excuse is he has a parking and it's hard finding parking on his block so he takes her to the bus stop and away she goes. can't even put her in a cab :smh:

now i know the jokes that are gonna come and walk of shame references but now this is my baby and you see how much it stings when it's one of yours being handed the metrocard. pisses me off more how she's defending him and his ******* parking space. she says she likes the alone time and doesn't mind the bus. btw, i forgot to mention this is the same dude who "de-flowered" her in HS and said he was going away and never called her again till they recently came across each other in school. for that reason alone i wanna strangle this lil prick but I'm tryin to stay calm.

so we get into it this morning and have this lil blowup where she gives me the i can hate u threat and it hurt like a ************. i'm really sitting here stung realizing this ain't my baby no more, she's a woman now. this is it, she's slowly starting to move on and it's got me really buggin and watery eyed :lol:

my advice to all of u new dads, enjoy every minute and learn from every experience cause it's over fast, too fast ....

Don't post much, or often, but I can definitely relate to this thread. Not a huge Macklemore fan but this song is def appreciated, first heard it around the time my little man was born. He's gonna be two in August, time goes by so fast brothas, enjoy it!! Anyway I'll leave this here, every time I hear this it always reminds me to continue doing the best I can to make sure my boy is set, and learns everything he can in order to be a good man.

Enjoy fatherhood fellas!!

watching your baby go through those struggles must be real tough man.

like u could only imagine fam. she just got home and ignored me, only said hi to mom :lol:

wish she knew how rough it is for me to go through it learning as I go myself. if we posting joints then this is it for me, Nas nailed it :smokin

Nah, the way mothers feel for they sons
How fathers feel for they daughters
When he date, he straight, chip off his own papa
When she date, we wait behind the door with the sawed off
Cause we think no one is good enough for our daughters
Love ...

Back
Top Bottom