NT FELLAS: IS EVERYTHING WE DO IN LIFE TO A CERTAIN EXTENT...FOR {()} ??

By {()}, I mean women. I think so, if you really think about it, its why we dress nice, get money,put 4's on the whip, etc. I'm not saying its donestraight for {()}, more like indirectly.

Opinion on the matter?

And yes, the JZ and R. Kelly song is the inspiration for this...

If a man could %%*+ a woman in a cardboard box, he would.

With that being said, I believe a lot of the things that men do is, either directly or indirectly, influenced by the pursuit of the box.

I actually want to be rich so my family can be straight for generations

%@$# a broad.

Family first, then that...
grin.gif

I dont feel that way.

I feel that we do most of the things we do in order to portray a sense of dominance over other males and to be the alpha male.

Think about it....

But i do believe we do stuff for women also... to a small extent though

I disagree. Alot of the stuff I do is for me, and me only.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I dont feel that way.

I feel that we do most of the things we do in order to portray a sense of dominance over other males and to be the alpha male.

Think about it....

But i do believe we do stuff for women also... to a small extent though

everything i do is to raise my status in life.. women are just a byproduct of having status/value.

You have a point however... I just love being fresh!
I do it mainly for me however the other short percentage is for the women and just to stunt but i am a stubborn guy so if i am not feeling a girls vibe illpass her up word to all of the dimes lol.

Guys work for money so they can have nice things to impress women for {()}. Guys workout for nice bodies so they can look appealing to women for {()}. Guys goto clubs and bars to get wasted and have fun with women for {()}. Guys go on trips to popular cities to have fun with their boys and meet women for {()}...theonly reason I can think of for myself is going to church and playing video games
laugh.gif
, but some dudes do it for that too.

Back
Top Bottom