NT FELLAS: IS EVERYTHING WE DO IN LIFE TO A CERTAIN EXTENT...FOR {()} ??

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Family first, then that...
grin.gif
Took the words out of my mouth.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I dont feel that way.

I feel that we do most of the things we do in order to portray a sense of dominance over other males and to be the alpha male.

Think about it....

But i do believe we do stuff for women also... to a small extent though

As I read this and think about it
I think I have to agree

I feel like a dude can get {()} from any girl
Because that's nature ... Everyone has an attraction level

maslow.gif

This is a concept that always made much sense to me. But if we were to take a look at self-actualization, for a lot of men, that simply is conquering women. Imean, it is in a mans nature to conquer. Some guys receive absolute self-satisfaction from conquering women, while others seek the same satisfaction frombecoming President (in which some will argue that its all about women anyways).

...I, myself believe most of my actions are inspired by the box. But somewhere along the line, I would like to believe that I am a high-need for achievementindividual, and I would like to be of a certain status whenever I decide to bring children into the world.

I dont feel that way.

I feel that we do most of the things we do in order to portray a sense of dominance over other males and to be the alpha male.

Think about it....

The pursuit to be the Alpha male is directly linked to the pursuit of the vagina

being alpha means a person has more to choose from and thus increasing the vagina intake.

We are in this world to live and reproduce. Whatever increase the chances of pro creating is the things humans seek specially males because males can rarely"choose" what female they want. In that department females do the choosing but there is alwasy an exception

ya if {()} aint exist there would be no reason to acquire material things...i'd jus be wearin a loin cloth huntin deer with a bow and arrow..

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

By {()}, I mean women. I think so, if you really think about it, its why we dress nice, get money,put 4's on the whip, etc. I'm not saying its done straight for {()}, more like indirectly.

Opinion on the matter?

And yes, the JZ and R. Kelly song is the inspiration for this...
Sorry man, we dont all live in the "dirty south" where we throw some 24's on a Regal and call it a "Box"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

By {()}, I mean women. I think so, if you really think about it, its why we dress nice, get money,put 4's on the whip, etc. I'm not saying its done straight for {()}, more like indirectly.

Opinion on the matter?

And yes, the JZ and R. Kelly song is the inspiration for this...
Sorry man, we dont all live in the "dirty south" where we throw some 24's on a Regal and call it a "Box"

roll.gif
roll.gif

I live in Detroit though

i'd say we do things to receive satisfaction of some sort...it can apply to basically anything

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I dont feel that way.

Think about it....

The pursuit to be the Alpha male is directly linked to the pursuit of the vagina

being alpha means a person has more to choose from and thus increasing the vagina intake.

We are in this world to live and reproduce. Whatever increase the chances of pro creating is the things humans seek specially males because males can rarely "choose" what female they want. In that department females do the choosing but there is alwasy an exception
realtalk.
I actually want to be rich so my family can be straight for generations

%@$# a broad.
well....you gone need to %$*% a broad if you want a next generation to live of your riches
laugh.gif

To answer the question though...i wouldnt say everything...but theres a lot of #+@+ we do to try and attract females.

%%%%% is power.

Sex is a power game. So is lust.

Its all a game of power, and more often then not, she knows it before you do.

So its all about understanding that game of power and how to play it. Play the %%%%% my man, dont let the %%%%% play you.

To an extent...

Maybe not for the 'box' directly and 100% like some dudes. But indirectly in some aspects, even for a slice of satisfaction that's on the shortterm tip, why not?
With that said, I've been prioritizing myself over a female since within my age range (and generation) they're a bit more fickle-minded than the norm.Primarily they don't know what they want until their biological (or lonely cat woman syndrome) clock starts kicking in with alarm reminders.

If your only motivation in life is {()} then your pretty much a loser.

I work to get money so I can live the lifestyle that I want to live. Does that lifestyle involve {()} of course but it also involves a million other things.

For the dudes who say everything in life is done in the pursuit of {()}, what do you do once you getting it? You have nothing else to live for...

Back
Top Bottom