NT females....Does the bro wall make a guy look pathetic? Word to EBT cards

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Aight sneaker broadz...I gotta question.

I aint the most brolic cat out when I go out...chicks gotta know this...but to humble brag...the boy got the confidence of twelve JD Walkers when ole girl's man showed up at the crib in the flick!

But anyway...last nite Tyga's LapDance came on and a chick came outta nowhere giving me that cheeks to chino rubdown. Normally a brothas cool calm and collected...Andre Miller skills, basic game and Im just out there holding my ground letting the Chris Browns go for 40 dancing with these birds...I go to the club with sturdy sneakers...usually some joints that got air zoom technology in the heel for added support in these type of scenarios...but this broad was getting to thorough on the 1..2...3..4 etc" part of the chorus. I was dreading when you knew the chorus was about to come in. There was no wall in sight for support and I was showing signs of struggle posture trying to keep my reputation for the next hour or so.

So my mans saw this and captained the sinking ship. Cat was looking like Mutombo trying to defending Shaq in the 01 finals. It would've been a personal foul in the nba because of the hand to back rule, but my bro was being a bro and sacrificing his swag for mine.

So anyway..chicks...when yall see this in the club, just spectating...should I call it a night and just bag chicks outside the eatablishment who didnt witness MJ in 95 against the Magic but saw MJ against the Blazers? A kid just trying to keep the JOs attracted for the rest of the night so I can stick and move when the slow jamz come on at 2:50

Lemme know
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
this post is hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the wordplay was too much. i kno that feel tho, after a while my legs start getting all Ewing on me and shorty still got 3 quarters left in her, droppin to the floor n %%**. the wall is your best friend
pimp.gif

You need to take lessons from jamaicans. Aint nothing wrong with taking it to the floor. If you fall take her with you missionary style

Originally Posted by go rilla

I aint the most brolic cat out when I go out...chicks gotta know this...but to humble brag...the boy got the confidence of twelve JD Walkers when ole girl's man showed up at the crib in the flick!

But anyway...last nite Tyga's LapDance came on and a chick came outta nowhere giving me that cheeks to chino rubdown. Normally a brothas cool calm and collected...Andre Miller skills, basic game and Im just out there holding my ground letting the Chris Browns go for 40 dancing with these birds...I go to the club with sturdy sneakers...usually some joints that got air zoom technology in the heel for added support in these type of scenarios...but this broad was getting to thorough on the 1..2...3..4 etc" part of the chorus. I was dreading when you knew the chorus was about to come in. There was no wall in sight for support and I was showing signs of struggle posture trying to keep my reputation for the next hour or so.

So my mans saw this and captained the sinking ship. Cat was looking like Mutombo trying to defending Shaq in the 01 finals. It would've been a personal foul in the nba because of the hand to back rule, but my bro was being a bro and sacrificing his swag for mine.

So anyway..chicks...when yall see this in the club, just spectating...should I call it a night and just bag chicks outside the eatablishment who didnt witness MJ in 95 against the Magic but saw MJ against the Blazers? A kid just trying to keep the JOs attracted for the rest of the night so I can stick and move when the slow jamz come on at 2:50

Lemme know
pimp.gif

is there anyone that can translate that into coherent sentences?

Greetings and salutations, females of NT. I have a query if you wouldn't mind.

I am not the most muscular male specimen, that much is apparent upon sight when fmales see me. I concede that.
Please do not surmise that lacking in raw physicality diminishes  my: swagger confidence, charisma, and je nais se qouis; though. I assure it my
"swag" rivals that of the not one, but 12 JD Walkers during the scence that the girl's man steps to confront him with bad intentions.

But..to the matter at hand. Last night at a party, Tyga's song "Lapdance" cam on. Suddenly a fine, young woman came out of nowhere, almost as if she had Apparated in front of me
and proceed to grind her more than ample posterior upon my groin. In past similar situations I am very level headed, even keel, and in control. I would say it
 parralles Andre Miller's basketball consistency. In fact, I'm usually quite bemused watching other guys try to dance to the level of Chris Brown just to impress the fairer sex.
And like a basketball player, I understand that dancing requires the correct footwear (Nice segue, I know). These situations call for "sturdier" shoes; I tend to gravitate towards Zoom Air Nike's just in case even. I was not a Boy Scout, but I like to be prepared all the same. I like to plan out my moves to the extent Bobby Fischer and Batman do/did. Now as the chorus was coming up I was alerted to multiple signs of possibly FUBAR'ing the situation: her general level of intensity as the choruse approached, my slighty sagging posture, and our positioning; too far away from a wall to surreptitiously lean against should the need arise. I feared I may fall soon, besmirching my legacy for many years to come.

A friend of mine in true "bro" fashion saw my predicament, processed it, formulated a plan of action, and proceeded to execute. It was analalogous to the way Dikembe Mutombo defended Shaquille O'Neal in the 91' NBA Finals. Had this been an actual game my friend would have bben charged a personal foul for violating the hand-to-back rule. Still though, I appreciate him not caring about the awkard sight that creates and "propping me up", literally.

So, this begs the question. Ladies, do you lose respect if you see that a prospective parter couldn't even handle JUST dancing and had to recieve assistance. Do you believe that a man's performance (or lack of) on the dance floor reflects how he'll "move" in the bedroom. Should this situation arise again, should I immediately stop pursuing the girl and immediately take my search outside to the potentials who did not witness my failure. I'd like to know so that I increase my chances of always bedding a young woman.

Curious and Intrigued
Somewhere out there

lmao... famb said he read that in Future's voice...

i'm not ashamed to cop some Food Stamps either...

i'll swipe them things no problemo...

#comeatmefamb... as i save on my cereal...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dropten

You need to take lessons from jamaicans. Aint nothing wrong with taking it to the floor. If you fall take her with you missionary style

laugh.gif
I've done this before. Except her back was to me so when I fell I grabbed her midsection and made her fallwith me. Had shorty dry riding me on the floor ( I thought it wad
pimp.gif
while drunk). No idea how itactually looked.As for OP's situation. I was at this party and some random started throwing it back, but my coordinationwad sub-par by this time in the night. Luckily, one of my super dope lady friends became aware of my predicament and came over and started dancing on my back in order to support me. But she made itlook like I was just getting it with two bad females
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by go rilla

Lemme know
pimp.gif

is there anyone that can translate that into coherent sentences?

Greetings and salutations, females of NT. I have a query if you wouldn't mind.

I am not the most muscular male specimen, that much is apparent upon sight when fmales see me. I concede that.
Please do not surmise that lacking in raw physicality diminishes  my: swagger confidence, charisma, and je nais se qouis; though. I assure it my
"swag" rivals that of the not one, but 12 JD Walkers during the scence that the girl's man steps to confront him with bad intentions.

But..to the matter at hand. Last night at a party, Tyga's song "Lapdance" cam on. Suddenly a fine, young woman came out of nowhere, almost as if she had Apparated in front of me
and proceed to grind her more than ample posterior upon my groin. In past similar situations I am very level headed, even keel, and in control. I would say it
 parralles Andre Miller's basketball consistency. In fact, I'm usually quite bemused watching other guys try to dance to the level of Chris Brown just to impress the fairer sex.
And like a basketball player, I understand that dancing requires the correct footwear (Nice segue, I know). These situations call for "sturdier" shoes; I tend to gravitate towards Zoom Air Nike's just in case even. I was not a Boy Scout, but I like to be prepared all the same. I like to plan out my moves to the extent Bobby Fischer and Batman do/did. Now as the chorus was coming up I was alerted to multiple signs of possibly FUBAR'ing the situation: her general level of intensity as the choruse approached, my slighty sagging posture, and our positioning; too far away from a wall to surreptitiously lean against should the need arise. I feared I may fall soon, besmirching my legacy for many years to come.

A friend of mine in true "bro" fashion saw my predicament, processed it, formulated a plan of action, and proceeded to execute. It was analalogous to the way Dikembe Mutombo defended Shaquille O'Neal in the 91' NBA Finals. Had this been an actual game my friend would have bben charged a personal foul for violating the hand-to-back rule. Still though, I appreciate him not caring about the awkard sight that creates and "propping me up", literally.

So, this begs the question. Ladies, do you lose respect if you see that a prospective parter couldn't even handle JUST dancing and had to recieve assistance. Do you believe that a man's performance (or lack of) on the dance floor reflects how he'll "move" in the bedroom. Should this situation arise again, should I immediately stop pursuing the girl and immediately take my search outside to the potentials who did not witness my failure. I'd like to know so that I increase my chances of always bedding a young woman.

Curious and Intrigued
Somewhere out there

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait, people really didn't understand what he wrote?.....No wonder y'all be missing subliminals and metaphors in songs 
laugh.gif
Anywho, the "bro wall" as you stated is never a good look, but if she's just doing too much step out the way and let her fall back. Then she looks like fool instead of you. 

Originally Posted by CJ863

I literally had to reread 3 times to understand what you're saying and I'm still not quite sure.

Not even worth re-reading. Either this guy is just a huge troll or just pathetic.

It was easy to understand.

2nd sentence in the picture was painted; clear visual.

That's a bush league, rookie, amateur mistake on you and your wingman's part.
Him holding you up made you look like the filling to a bisexual sandwich with extra mayo.
What he should have done was pick up another broad and go back to back with you providing much needed support and making you both look like the second coming of Jesus and Apollo Creed.

Back
Top Bottom