NT females....Does the bro wall make a guy look pathetic? Word to EBT cards

Aight sneaker broadz...I gotta question.

I aint the most brolic cat out when I go out...chicks gotta know this...but to humble brag...the boy got the confidence of twelve JD Walkers when ole girl's man showed up at the crib in the flick!

But anyway...last nite Tyga's LapDance came on and a chick came outta nowhere giving me that cheeks to chino rubdown. Normally a brothas cool calm and collected...Andre Miller skills, basic game and Im just out there holding my ground letting the Chris Browns go for 40 dancing with these birds...I go to the club with sturdy sneakers...usually some joints that got air zoom technology in the heel for added support in these type of scenarios...but this broad was getting to thorough on the 1..2...3..4 etc" part of the chorus. I was dreading when you knew the chorus was about to come in. There was no wall in sight for support and I was showing signs of struggle posture trying to keep my reputation for the next hour or so.

So my mans saw this and captained the sinking ship. Cat was looking like Mutombo trying to defending Shaq in the 01 finals. It would've been a personal foul in the nba because of the hand to back rule, but my bro was being a bro and sacrificing his swag for mine.

So anyway..chicks...when yall see this in the club, just spectating...should I call it a night and just bag chicks outside the eatablishment who didnt witness MJ in 95 against the Magic but saw MJ against the Blazers? A kid just trying to keep the JOs attracted for the rest of the night so I can stick and move when the slow jamz come on at 2:50

Lemme know
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

I aint the most brolic cat out when I go out...chicks gotta know this...but to humble brag...the boy got the confidence of twelve JD Walkers when ole girl's man showed up at the crib in the flick!

But anyway...last nite Tyga's LapDance came on and a chick came outta nowhere giving me that cheeks to chino rubdown. Normally a brothas cool calm and collected...Andre Miller skills, basic game and Im just out there holding my ground letting the Chris Browns go for 40 dancing with these birds...I go to the club with sturdy sneakers...usually some joints that got air zoom technology in the heel for added support in these type of scenarios...but this broad was getting to thorough on the 1..2...3..4 etc" part of the chorus. I was dreading when you knew the chorus was about to come in. There was no wall in sight for support and I was showing signs of struggle posture trying to keep my reputation for the next hour or so.

So my mans saw this and captained the sinking ship. Cat was looking like Mutombo trying to defending Shaq in the 01 finals. It would've been a personal foul in the nba because of the hand to back rule, but my bro was being a bro and sacrificing his swag for mine.

So anyway..chicks...when yall see this in the club, just spectating...should I call it a night and just bag chicks outside the eatablishment who didnt witness MJ in 95 against the Magic but saw MJ against the Blazers? A kid just trying to keep the JOs attracted for the rest of the night so I can stick and move when the slow jamz come on at 2:50

Lemme know
pimp.gif

is there anyone that can translate that into coherent sentences?

I literally have no idea what you just said.

But, somehow, I understand everything.

I literally had to reread 3 times to understand what you're saying and I'm still not quite sure.

Are you asking "does it look pathetic when you dance with a girl and your best friend is behind you holding you up"?

I actually understood that. 
laugh.gif

And I've experienced it as well.
Sometimes you just need extra support. I've never had my guy hold me up though.

You got to be a really good story teller to be using all that extra verbiage
ain't nobody trying cut through all that gibberish to extract whatever story you're trying to tell

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Lemme know
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

c'mon son... pick another word

Back
Top Bottom