NT Females: When it comes to sex how long is too long?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

So many lies for 3 pages....Internet rep is serious business...

roll.gif
roll.gif
I seen some of these dudes in pyp they ain't getting no sex.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Man, from the way yall talk, I need help lol. 5 to 10, and I'm bustin...any tips

Switch positions more and switch your stroke speed.
Also put your hands to good use when you feel like you bout to throw in the towel.
$%!% stimulation + neck sucking should but you a good extra 5 - 10 minutes of regeneration time.

Son I feel uncomfortable reading this for some reason lol, but dude is right if you guys are serious about only going 5 minutes this is what you do. Youdon't really need 5-10 minutes though like a 2 minute break. And leave "him" in there while you just rub her and trust she will approve then whenyou ready to get back in motion 9 out of 10 she gonna catch hers almost immediately

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Man, from the way yall talk, I need help lol. 5 to 10, and I'm bustin...any tips

Switch positions more and switch your stroke speed.
Also put your hands to good use when you feel like you bout to throw in the towel.
$%!% stimulation + neck sucking should but you a good extra 5 - 10 minutes of regeneration time.
Also if you know you getting some ahead of time be sure to fap prior..

another trick of mine is to put rubbing alcholol on the tip of your dong so it desensitizes it by a lil therefore lasting longer

but my best trick is just to breathe.nice deep breathes.in an out on ryhtm with your stroke

Seriously though, ya'll need to stop with these threads directly addressing nt females. This ain't the view man
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

whats with all these topics that start with * NT Females*.........
This is their space to say things they wouldn't normally say offline so...
Originally Posted by RavageBX

Seriously though, ya'll need to stop with these threads directly addressing nt females. This ain't the view man
smh.gif
Bro, we got a new batch of females these past few months and these dudes can't handle themselves.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Seriously.
These dudes in the audience on some
"Let's get a female's perspective"
SALLY_JESSE_RAPHAEL1.jpg

Originally Posted by Yoda

No lie, I'm bored after 20 mins.

Maybe thats cause I've been with my girl 1 1/2 years and sex is sex now.

I'm sure if it was some random broad.....
devil.gif
i agree...real talk when i first started and smashing was the sweetest thing in the world i once went 2.5 hours with this chick i was schemingon...now 20-30 mins usually

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

smh.gif
Seriously.
These dudes in the audience on some
"Let's get a female's perspective"
SALLY_JESSE_RAPHAEL1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i can last 20 min with the lights off.

But if the lights are on and i see shorty facial expressions and body. i'll last like 5-7 mins
smile.gif

With the gf, 30 mins does it for me. With new chicks, Id say I go for a few rounds , so like 2 hours

It depends on the intensity level. Like a quick but intense 5-8 minutes can be more satisfying than a marathon smash cuz than can get boring.
I would say for most females, 20-30 minutes (including pausing and position change) is usually the average.....and the expected
laugh.gif

roll.gif
NT virgins talking about "I go all night long" and "I gomulitple session for 2 hours at a time."

(Waits for dudes to come in with "Son, I go all night long. Who you callin' virgin. I get more women than blah blah blah." We believe you. Justlike everyone on NT only bags dimes and drives a Mercedes.)

Originally Posted by Nek32

roll.gif
NT virgins talking about "I go all night long" and "I go mulitple session for 2 hours at a time."

roll.gif
roll.gif

For real. What chick wants that...2.5 hours?? @ that point I would be reaching for my PSP or start a Sudoku

hmmmm, I usually lose track of time.but 20-30 minutes would be the average, then soem rest + chill time with my girlfriend, then another round, which usuallylasts more.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Originally Posted by Nek32

roll.gif
NT virgins talking about "I go all night long" and "I go mulitple session for 2 hours at a time."

roll.gif
roll.gif

For real. What chick wants that...2.5 hours?? @ that point I would be reaching for my PSP or start a Sudoku

2.5 straight?

i'd prolly be parched, sweaty and dying...literally.

First session last usually around 3-10 minutes. We both get our orgasms. Second round last 10-20 minutes.

smh.gif

word...its getting out of hand...

thread will go for 30 pages with about 2 different topics inside

Originally Posted by pip777

First session last usually around 3-10 minutes. We both get our orgasms. Second round last 10-20 minutes.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The hell?[/color]
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, give me 20 min sessions, at least twice a day[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by pip777

The hell?
roll.gif

Anyway, give me 20 min sessions, at least twice a day
sayin everybody is postin ducktales... then when dude says some %+## thats believable he gets laughed at.
smh.gif

3 minutes, though?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom