NT Females: When it comes to sex how long is too long?

Originally Posted by babyteez

30-40 minutes is perfect.all nighters are fun but not every night.

hey babyteez..do you have facebook or twitter..I would like it very much if we became e-friends

laugh.gif
@ I D0NT PASS being horny tonight.

post Henny- i can go 30 min first round without foreplay or anything just str8 stroking..

no henny- 5-10 min first round depending on the build-up of the hormones, but if i blast off nasa space shuttle style please believe im eating the poonansuntil the soldier is ready for war again..

2nd round- is usually no holds barred, im goin caveman..

If I bust within the first 5 minutes I'll just take the condom off then blame it on her why I'm getting soft thenhit it raw.

Its really a fool proof method.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by Diego

How many of the girls in this thread actually climax from penetration?
I know for a fact that it is not the majority of women, so what exactly do you girls mean by "done"?

It has to be a combination of both. Head before and after.

Done = "don't touch me, I'll have a muscle spasm"
pimp.gif

... and/or the well is dry
ohwell.gif

So what I know about you is that you dont cum from penetration alone. You need the box eaten before and after for you to
happy.gif
. You also orgasm from reading Shox posts.
Got ya.

No ducktales

back when me and my lady were young around 18 or 19, she was on BC. We used to go at it like animals. A whole spin of Ushers Confession album and more. Ididn't pull out and kept stroking until I got back hard.

But now, we both agree 30-45 is great. Even tho sometimes I come up short.
laugh.gif

Cats talking bout going for 3hrs...really child stop with the lies.

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

So now that a few of XX's have shown up, what's really good with an answer over here...

SuperAntigen wrote:

Actually, I've got another question for the NT ladies...

How do you feel about been sexed while you asleep. Like if your man just spread you apart and started putting in work while you were asleep/half asleep, would you be cool with it? Or must you be entirely conscious in order for anything to go down...?

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I don't see why a girl would have a problem with it.
are you disappointed at your performace in the belmont stakes

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

So now that a few of XX's have shown up, what's really good with an answer over here...

SuperAntigen wrote:

Actually, I've got another question for the NT ladies...

How do you feel about been sexed while you asleep. Like if your man just spread you apart and started putting in work while you were asleep/half asleep, would you be cool with it? Or must you be entirely conscious in order for anything to go down...?

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I don't see why a girl would have a problem with it.
are you disappointed at your performace in the belmont stakes

i love it....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Man, from the way yall talk, I need help lol. 5 to 10, and I'm bustin...any tips

Switch positions more and switch your stroke speed.
Also put your hands to good use when you feel like you bout to throw in the towel.
$%!% stimulation + neck sucking should but you a good extra 5 - 10 minutes of regeneration time.
good tips. it's really all in your head. i write poems/raps as a hobby... so i found out that rhyming/freestyling in my head while havingsex helps prolong my "splash". also breathing technique works wonders. if you don't have any clue about yoga/meditation, i suggest you learnsome basic techniques and put them into action. tantric sex = champion.

p.s. and to some of the replies of going an hour+... hmmm... i personally start getting sore/irritated after 30-40 min. i guess there are many factors todetermine.. speed, positions, etc...

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Man, from the way yall talk, I need help lol. 5 to 10, and I'm bustin...any tips

Also put your hands to good use when you feel like you bout to throw in the towel.
$%!% stimulation + neck sucking should but you a good extra 5 - 10 minutes of regeneration time.
good tips. it's really all in your head. i found out that rhyming/freestyling in my head helps prolong my "splash". also breathing technique works wonders. if you don't have any clue about yoga/meditation, i suggest you learn some basic techniques and put them into action. tantric sex = champion.
nah man i cant spit a hot 16 and stroke.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

never have i known a chick to tighten the walls and back of the box...through kegals or otherwise
I'll disagree with you on this one, I've been with a couple of ladies in their 40's, and they have that ultimate yussy control. Maybe they're more comfortable with their bodies,or kegels makes their orgasms better. But it feels like a vice grip, straight suffocating my manhood from her inner walls to the front.

As far as too long of a time for sex. It's about 30 or 45 minutes for me. I feel like I got more control as I get older. Breathing is what's important. Even if you're going hard, keep your breathing in tact. Slow deep hard breaths. I know it's hard to focus with all that flesh, sweating, and panting, but he faster you breathe, the faster you're going to let off. I like it when sex is long, the orgasm is more intense. I use to bust like a jack rabbit in my early twenties, and go for round 3 or 4. But it wasn't as intense. Sometimes, I don't know if the ghost of Bruce Lee possesses me or something, but I can go for an hour and a half while switching positions 3 or 4 times, and it feels like I just started. That's when I know I'm not reaching my orgasm, so I mind as well quit.
This right here isn't just the secret to long lasting sex, straight up it's the key to longevous life and all together good health but that's another topic.

Controlling your breathing can't be emphasized enough. Your respiratory system controls your circulatory system which is tied to your nervous system which is why you nut in the first place.
I will say that what these guys posted is the absolute truth...breathin is def important in ANY type ofstrenuous activity. For those of you that play sports, you KNOW how your breathing is important.

Boxing
Track and Field
Cross Country
etc...

In sex it's no different. Breathing could be the difference between a 10 minute romp in the sheets and an hourand a half stroke session complete with "you're the best's" and "harder's."

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

good tips. it's really all in your head. i found out that rhyming/freestyling in my head helps prolong my "splash". also breathing technique works wonders. if you don't have any clue about yoga/meditation, i suggest you learn some basic techniques and put them into action. tantric sex = champion.
nah man i cant spit a hot 16 and stroke.
haha... multi-tasking my man...kill two birds with one stone

Originally Posted by TheInfiniteSR

[typical NTer] I usually go 5-7 hours, easy. If you're not gettin in at least 2 hours then you need to step your game up or YNS [\typical NTer]

laugh.gif
roll.gif

[typical NTer] I usually go 5-7 hours, easy. If you're not gettin in at least 2 hours then you need to step your game up or YNS [\typical NTer]

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom