NT financial heads. Please help. Vol. Loan/Car

So im planning on buying a USED car within the next couple of weeks. I dont have anything saved. So my question is which place would b the best place to take out a 5000$ loan. Thats all i need. Bank? Student loan? Personal loan? Im a student with currently no loans or debt. good credit. Thaknks fam.

So im planning on buying a USED car within the next couple of weeks. I dont have anything saved. So my question is which place would b the best place to take out a 5000$ loan. Thats all i need. Bank? Student loan? Personal loan? Im a student with currently no loans or debt. good credit. Thaknks fam.

I would say look into peer-to-peer lending like prosper.com or lendingclub.com I have not used either service but have heard many good things about p2p lending.

I would say look into peer-to-peer lending like prosper.com or lendingclub.com I have not used either service but have heard many good things about p2p lending.

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

Anyone on NT can vouch for these? I have some money I wouldnt mind "investing"

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

Anyone on NT can vouch for these? I have some money I wouldnt mind "investing"

If you don't have the money now with no source of income, how are you going to afford paying back the loan?  Without a long credit history, and no source of income a loan is pretty much out of the question unless you're ok with getting ripped off.

My advice is to get a job and make the $5000 over the next couple months.  Chances are... you don't NEED a car.  The things depreciate like a rock and with the loan, you're going to pay a premium for that privilege.  Not to mention, you tend to care for belongings a lot better when it's coming straight out of your account.

If you don't have the money now with no source of income, how are you going to afford paying back the loan?  Without a long credit history, and no source of income a loan is pretty much out of the question unless you're ok with getting ripped off.

My advice is to get a job and make the $5000 over the next couple months.  Chances are... you don't NEED a car.  The things depreciate like a rock and with the loan, you're going to pay a premium for that privilege.  Not to mention, you tend to care for belongings a lot better when it's coming straight out of your account.

Back
Top Bottom