NT Gardeners Thread

My humble addition to the thread:

a8c37570d4ff55d20d2400a976a32338174882e4.jpg

8233b1385925589274f329e335ff3e63661885c8.jpg

I finally have a balcony. I have no idea where to start. Want that thing looking forestry and Japanese zen garden style. Where do i even begin. Bought some cheap wine boxes thinking of turning them into planters.

I'm thinking about growing some herbs and basic veges in my backyard. (Eg. Basil, tomatoes, parsley, cilantro). I don't know where to start.

It
I'm thinking about growing some herbs and basic veges in my backyard. (Eg. Basil, tomatoes, parsley, cilantro). I don't know where to start.
Its too late now to do it outside unless you live somewhere where it’s always sunny and warm
But you can do an indoor set up
if it’s just herbs you could even do a small tabletop size set up too

It

Its too late now to do it outside unless you live somewhere where it’s always sunny and warm
But you can do an indoor set up
if it’s just herbs you could even do a small tabletop size set up too

I mean clearly not now, but next spring/summer. I've just been buying the plants the sell at Trader Joe's for now, and they last Farley long. I've been using the same basil pot for a month.

I mean clearly not now, but next spring/summer. I've just been buying the plants the sell at Trader Joe's for now, and they last Farley long. I've been using the same basil pot for a month.
You could get one of these if you wanna do some from seed

Please post pics of whatever you do with them, while you still have the neighbors camera.

Please post pics of whatever you do with them, while you still have the neighbors camera.
I won't be making it at home, so I don't think they will let me take their phone away from the neighborhood. :lol:

But I will try for you my brother.

Need to start my stuff indoors soon if I’m gonna go that route.. didn’t really work out too good last year so I might just wait to start them outside

Back
Top Bottom