NT General = ISS, at the end of the day.

Every time a thread like this pops up people start going at Method and NT and a small group begin to quote each other and support each others points.

And every time, Method comes in here and claps all of you fools without fail. **** is funny, man.

:lol:. I'm laughing cause Meth is right. Son always has the perfect rebuttals :lol:

Yoo what's good, vcshox! You still on Xbox homie? :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm just gonna say that folks have forgotten how awful Yuku was, especially the last couple year we were on there.

It felt like I was using my old dial-up from earlier last decade 
sick.gif

Pages magically disappearing and appearing randomly. It got so bad that I actually thought I got banned at one point, because stuff wouldn't load at all 
mean.gif

Yuku was piss poor at best, and I'm not one to complain.

I'm grateful for NikeTalk and the platform change. One of the best decisions made for the good of the community. 

Last edited:
I remember everyone hating the switch to yuku when NT left ezboard.

The shoe forums are all but dead to me, only things being discussed are strange foamposite and Jordan retros I already own. General has a worthwhile thread here and there, but I'm almost done here. Nostalgia brings me back, but it's a new day and I'm not cut from the same cloth as these new dudes.

Anyone who ask this question is prob exactly the type he's talking about.
Anyone that agrees with this comment is in idiot. if you were to ask me which soda taste better, coca cola or pepsi. i would say they taste the same. At the end of the day both communitites talk about  the same thing sneakers and a majority of these sites cater to young teens. If you feel like youre getting to old for this site move on.  

Anyone that agrees with this comment is in idiot. if you were to ask me which soda taste better, coca cola or pepsi. i would say they taste the same. At the end of the day both communitites talk about  the same thing sneakers and a majority of these sites cater to young teens. If you feel like youre getting to old for this site move on.  
That's where your wrong. I know the shoe game has evolved, but I'd gauge the average age around here to be between 16-21. Where are these young teens getting the money for these $200 sneakers with no jobs.

That's where your wrong. I know the shoe game has evolved, but I'd gauge the average age around here to be between 16-21. Where are these young teens getting the money for these $200 sneakers with no jobs.
Come on man, you know mom is looking out. Or they could be hustling...who knows?

:lol:

I don't post on here nearly as much as the ezBoard days. Something just never felt the same. Every site falls though. It happened to digg, for example.

It's pretty evident, this site has deteriorated quite a bit since the move, especially the Jordan Forum. There's a couple new heads over there that got over 6,000 posts already and post nothing but stupidity. :lol:

I'm trying to help make the Jordan forum better, but your right there is a lot of stupidity going on in there.

Repped and Appreciated :nthat:

The JB forum (still "The XI Forum" at the time) was my first love here on NT. But now its so flooded with crap I cant bear to mess with most topics past the first page or two... after that threads become nothing more than bunch "copped" and "pass" replies :smh:

Back
Top Bottom