NT Gentlemen: Share with me your cures and remedies for razor bumps

What do you use to cut your balls and d? Getting bumps down there 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ever since I've used an electric shaver I've never had any bumps at all and my face and neck are smooth.  But my question is this, if you had bumps in the past, what do you guys use to get rid of any type of blemishes/dark spots on your neck to make your skin color even toned and go back to how it was before?

In a past thread, the Nt'er with the goofie movie avy suggested this:
263.jpg
Baxter of Califonia Bump Relief.
This stuff is serious, I get a replica of the Colorado Rockies on my face if I don't use this. Apply after you shave and every following day after washing your face an you WILL NOT see bumps even begin. When I slack an bumps appear this stuff solves the problem fast. It's the first bump remedy I've used and the only, cause it works that well.

I can guarantee you 100% that this will work. I keep my face crystal clear doing the same 3 simple steps immediately after shaving.

1. Take a shower

2. Use Clearasil Ultra Face Wash in the shower

3. Use Clearasil Ultra Face Pads after the shower

The only time I break out is when I don't do these 3 steps after shaving.

EDIT

If you are too lazy to take a shower, you can still do steps 2 and 3 at the sink. But be sure you use HOT water. The reason I recommend taking a shower is because taking a shower allows you to have a constant rinse of hot water. Hot water will open your pores, allowing the chemicals to clean up all the bacteria and nastiness to the maximum.

bottomline: If you're black, your hair is naturally curly.  When you shave, and crop hairs close, some of those hairs will get lodged beneath the skin causing razor bumps.  The curlier your hair is, the more likely you are to have this problem.
I still haven't found the answer yet, but I'd suggest trying a depillatory cream like Magic Shave.

don't use any of these "new" 2/3/4/5/etc. razors.. sooo basically cut out gillete and anything you see advertised on tv

get an old school "safety" razor:
http://www.theartofshaving.com/shop/razors/safety

made the switch to these bad boys and haven't had any problems with ingrowns ever since.. the initial cost of the holder will be slightly expensive, but obviously you will save a TON in the long run because of the cheap price of the actual razors

magic-shave-cp.jpg
41loHAFh0vL._AA300_.jpg
images
images

it works kind of like nair. it is a powder, you mix a little in a cup with water, apply to your face the places you want shaven, wait about five minutes then take the paste like mixture off of your face taking your facial hair off with it.

i get razor bumps bad on my neck so i use this just for my neck area. you can use it for on your whole face. no razor bumps! it is about 2 bucks a can depending where you buy.

the blue can is regular, the red can is extra strength, the silver has vitamin e and aloe for sensitive skin, the gold can has a fragrance. i use the red or blue can. the silver can takes a little longer to mix as opposed to the red/blue cans. i have never used the gold can so i know least about it.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

don't use any of these "new" 2/3/4/5/etc. razors.. sooo basically cut out gillete and anything you see advertised on tv

get an old school "safety" razor:
http://www.theartofshaving.com/shop/razors/safety

made the switch to these bad boys and haven't had any problems with ingrowns ever since.. the initial cost of the holder will be slightly expensive, but obviously you will save a TON in the long run because of the cheap price of the actual razors
listen to this man.
and please don't use shaving powder.... that can't be good for your skin even if it does get rid of razor bumps

Back
Top Bottom