NT Grown Discussion...

Wassup NT. Speaking on female issues isn't really what im about, but smashing just hasnt been enough for me lately. I dont wife up just anyone so i been on the prowl for something right. A lot of these girls this generation just give it up so quick. This has been turning me off lately, idk why. I love the P just like the next man but im some what making a transition into more serious relationships now that im getting a little older, and finding a girl with a low body count is rare. What are your thoughts? Anyone else feel this way?

Wassup NT. Speaking on female issues isn't really what im about, but smashing just hasnt been enough for me lately. I dont wife up just anyone so i been on the prowl for something right. A lot of these girls this generation just give it up so quick. This has been turning me off lately, idk why. I love the P just like the next man but im some what making a transition into more serious relationships now that im getting a little older, and finding a girl with a low body count is rare. What are your thoughts? Anyone else feel this way?

this again?
eyes.gif

Sorry about that, i dont usually keep up with whats going on, on NT. Just my thoughts at the moment.

Sorry about that, i dont usually keep up with whats going on, on NT. Just my thoughts at the moment.

Holler at dimes, you won't be complaining about girls giving up too quick anymore.

And at that point, if you still are getting the bunz too easy, then you need to write a book, cause that's damn near impossible.

Holler at dimes, you won't be complaining about girls giving up too quick anymore.

And at that point, if you still are getting the bunz too easy, then you need to write a book, cause that's damn near impossible.

Back
Top Bottom