NT - Guide me to a stress free relationship please..

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

YEEUPP wrote:
One time I became fairly suspicious of where she was, so I called her. I thought I heard some strange clapping sounds and lights moans
but she told me that her stomach ached and she was just tapping her belly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

dude there is no such thing as a stress-free relationship. you want to be stress free you gotta be single...

QFT

with your first sentence, i know its over....samething happened to me last month.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Hey NT, I kind of need some help

So my girl has been acting quite strange lately. She dont make time for me and began giving me excuses. I guess I'm a nice guy, i makes sures she's happy,
I caress her, I check up on her 2 make sure she's feeling alright, I let her throw it in the bag...but with as much effort I put into this relationship... I don't feel like she appreciates me

One time I became fairly suspicious of where she was, so I called her. I thought I heard some strange clapping sounds and lights moans
but she told me that her stomach ached and she was just tapping her belly. But i don't know because i haven't used a q-tip that week.
Now she told me I'm just trying to get rid of her...she also said I'm acting strange, i guess she's right... What am I dong wrong NT?
ohwell.gif
Sorry man. These are the tell tale signs that arelationship is coming to an end. Just move on, plenty of other fish in the sea
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

she told me that her stomach ached and she was just tapping her belly.

indifferent.gif
thats the worst lie i've heard in my entire life. from agirl's perspective, she's def doing something.

Sometimes your judgment is blurred when your deep in a relationship, but please believe things are on the way down if there's no intervention, and soon.

The two of you are growing apart, and if you don't come to some sort of a compromise soon, she'll be asking for that "break." Its on you howyou carry it from here on out.

Obvious things wrong here. You clearly see a change in her behavior. Yall aren't seeing each other, she's giving you excuses, and that phone callsounds like she wuz gettin tapped. Can you elaborate on the phone call? She picked up the phone and talked to u while she wuz gettin smashed(or tappin herstomach
eyes.gif
)???

EDIT: And she's probably only with u bcuz of that habit of letting her "throw it in the bag". And since ur so nice, she's prolly just withyou to take adavantage. I don't know gurl well enuff to say. But juss puttin a thought in ur head.

Back
Top Bottom