just got my concealed handgun permit in the mail the other day too
smile.gif
pimp.gif

gotta love them glocks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

Federal HST's *****!!!!!!

i have federal SXT in my g26.

BFO about the M4 or ar build. m4 has 14" barrel or something like that. might as well just get it cut down and get the 200 tax stamp for the SBR, maybethrow another 200 and suppress it.

Here is my piece, %100 legal, the only way to do it.
2uppbgx.jpg

Beretta 96F .40 Cal. Pretty accurate, feels solid in my hand, really reliable. I'm not saying Beretta is the best by no means, but it is capable.

In two weeks I'm buying the STG version of the AK-47 (pictured below) and then a Mossberg pump action 12-gauge.

AK-STG2000_noscope.jpg

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by czur1127

in FL all u have to do is b 18
not true, 18 to purchase rifles and shot guns
21 to purchase handguns
ummm *%% but shouldnt that be the other way around?

I know Im late but i think its like that because its almost impossible to conceal a shotgun or rifle. 18 year olds walking around with concealed handguns istrouble.

But yeah, in Florida here, you dont need a permit to purchase a gun. At a gun store, you have to go through a background check which usually takes 3 days ifyou dont have a permit. But they hold a week long gun show at the state fair twice a year here. You can go to a gun show and cop on on the spot. The gun lawsaround here arent that strict.

^^ I was saying the laws arent strict in FL when it comes to getting your hands on one. But that 10-20-Life is serious bidness around here.

Glock 32 (.357sig)

Most people don't like this glock cause of the recoil and the expensive ammo, but the recoil is about the same as a glock 23 to me. I have factory nightsight and I am polishing the slide and get the punisher slide cover plate. Also have a glock 19 on way. Oh yeah, if you guys are looking to stock pile ammo forthe low, I get all of mine from http://georgia-arms.com/index.aspxhttp://georgia-arms.com/index.aspx.

Punisher slide cover plate
punisher1.JPG

When I'm done it should look like this....
06-G20C.jpg

02-AAKitG20.jpg

im trying to pick this up soon..... Beretta PX4 Storm subcompact... ( the lower one )... the 9mm is already out but i want on in a .40 cal but people said itsnot out yet... i dont know if i should wait for the 40or just get the 9
20sg81.jpg

Originally Posted by MDterps4

10-20-life.gif

And you think NY has strict gun laws?

bruh, the gun laws in NYC are way stricter than FLorida. Read the sign again. If your doing a CRIME ... its 10-20-life. 10-20-Life has todo with firing the gun while committing a crime.
Florida's gun laws are a joke
Gun laws in NYC have to do with being able to purchase one, than carry one.
If you're caught carrying unregistered gun in NYC your doing a 3-5. Period.
Ive seen my dude get caught in Florida with unregistered pistol, weed, and Coke and had the gun charges dropped and got 2 yrs probation.
the two states arent comparable.

Back
Top Bottom