NT GUNTALKERS Vol. In Memory of BFO

eek.gif
you west coasters stay shutting it down...
Looking to got a Sig 1911 for a bday present for myself. around how much should i be looking to pay?

Not gun-related, but I guess this is a good time to post one of the funniest replies I've seen on here, courtesy of BFO.

Last summer when Alicia Sacramone messed up the USA's chances for a gold in the Olympics he wrote:
she looked like she was going to explode last night trying to hold back tears of shame, disappointment, and embarrassment. I recognized the look, sadly I have seen it on many womens faces, typically after I had sex with them.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

eek.gif
you west coasters stay shutting it down...
Looking to got a Sig 1911 for a bday present for myself. around how much should i be looking to pay?

For a Sig 1911? Prob $1,200

Man I need to take pics of my heat. But all I got is a Springfield XD 45 pre-clip extension.

Lookin to invest in an AR-15 but gotta do my research. It was either that or a Mausberg 8 shot

Beautiful pics OP.

Im a H&K fanatic personally.

Had a 45c for a while until it was restolen from me. Best gun I have ever owned (not my pics)

hk45c-left-full.jpg

That AK-47 is just beastly looking. I'm still eyeing a Sig.

When did BFO pass? Has it been a year yet?

Originally Posted by Ghenges

That AK-47 is just beastly looking. I'm still eyeing a Sig.

When did BFO pass? Has it been a year yet?

you wont regret

i still cant find any beretta px4 subcompact around my way... ive been waiting for a good while for one...

Update:

Sold my Del-ton 16" 1x9 Mid-length HB upper for a:

CMMG 14.5" M4 1x7 w/ Phantom FH. 4150 steel Chrome-line bore & chamber and M4 feedramps.

OLD:

3239455213_1edbb5a102_o.jpg

NEW:

3813052116_dd97891888_o.jpg

Got another 16" M4 kit on backorder, won't see it until December.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I want a simple gun for when I get my own place next year...what kind of handgun would you guys recommend for someone who just wants one for security purposes?
Dude that I work with who is knowledgeable about guns says always go with a revolver. I forget which caliber he said though.

i want a h&k mark 23 (od expensive) or another h&k .45 and a sig .45 as well. and a 9mm.

for no reason.

they're just ill.

Revolvers are reliable as all hell...but youre giving up capacity.

I carry a Glock G23 and would recommend it to anyone. (for carry) If he wants one for "security purposes" as in "home defense" and not forcarry, the best option imo is always a shotgun.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i still cant find any beretta px4 subcompact around my way... ive been waiting for a good while for one...

I had thought real hard about getting the px4 a while ago, it ultimately came down to the beretta, sig p226, cz75b(very underrated), or aGlock 19, or HK usp9.
i finally decided to go with the Glock 19 & have loved it ever since
pimp.gif
I will never get rid of it

Originally Posted by Seattle206

Update:

Sold my Del-ton 16" 1x9 Mid-length HB upper for a:

CMMG 14.5" M4 1x7 w/ Phantom FH. 4150 steel Chrome-line bore & chamber and M4 feedramps.

OLD:

3239455213_1edbb5a102_o.jpg

NEW:

3813052116_dd97891888_o.jpg

Got another 16" M4 kit on backorder, won't see it until December.

CRACK!!!!

Back
Top Bottom