NT: has anyone on here ever started up a charity?

ok since my cousin was murdered, i have wanted to start a charity to help underprivileged kids
i know i can probably google this..but i want to hear first hand accounts

so my question is has anyone ever started their own charity? any advice is appreciated.

i'm also interested in this... i remember awhile back there are different types of sites you can create for this that are already catered towards it andall.. but i can't remember the name of it. anybody know?

Seinfeld_Human_Fund_Blue_Shirt.jpg

yo i've been wanting to do something like this for some type of african development. you know schools, wells or something like that. if you get any idea,DEFINITELY let me know, PM me or something.

i've been wondering how to get started too. any help would be appreciated.

I'm sure there are already charities in your area devoted to this cause

Why not go work for them for a while, find out if it's work you really want to do, make contacts in the field, and gain the knowledge and expertise neededfor such an endeavor

And post more pics of the girl in your avy
pimp.gif

I wanted to establish a charity in Vietnam to provide cleaner water for villages. I asked Method Man how to do it and he told me there are other charities thatare already operating. It was much easier to just donate money monthly than travel to Vietnam and start an organization from the ground up.

Back
Top Bottom