NT has been really intense lately!

I feel like there is a lot more tension on NT as of late. I see new posters every day and frequent posters alike becoming more aggressive towards each other. I have even been guilty of e-flashing on people.
laugh.gif
It makes for some very interesting debates, but %+!% has been kinda crazy 'round these parts recently.

is it for the lulz?

srs business?

Why do you think that is? Possibly because of the bad economy/ state of things? Reaching?

nerd.gif

I feel like there is a lot more tension on NT as of late. I see new posters every day and frequent posters alike becoming more aggressive towards each other. I have even been guilty of e-flashing on people.
laugh.gif
It makes for some very interesting debates, but %+!% has been kinda crazy 'round these parts recently.

is it for the lulz?

srs business?

Why do you think that is? Possibly because of the bad economy/ state of things? Reaching?

nerd.gif

For the lulz brah...I'm guilty of it just like everyone else is....I clown all day off here(at work, around my friends, etc)...makes my day go by faster making people laughing and not taking stuff so serious so I guess that's why I carry it over on NT.

For the lulz brah...I'm guilty of it just like everyone else is....I clown all day off here(at work, around my friends, etc)...makes my day go by faster making people laughing and not taking stuff so serious so I guess that's why I carry it over on NT.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Elaborate? I dont see what you mean exactly. But I do think debate is healthy.
There has always been debate, but I feel like the "didnt read lol" thread, the 48÷2(9+3) thread and the DR threads good examples of this. Like, people are being extra reckless nowadays
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Chill

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Elaborate? I dont see what you mean exactly. But I do think debate is healthy.
There has always been debate, but I feel like the "didnt read lol" thread, the 48÷2(9+3) thread and the DR threads good examples of this. Like, people are being extra reckless nowadays
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Chill

Back
Top Bottom