NT have you ever been told you resemble a celeb? VOL. Pic comparisons welcomed (PYP in dis guy)

Originally Posted by ksteezy

russell_brand_markus_schreiber.jpg

5573250922_eee620e516_z.jpg

sick.gif

ohwell.gif

can I dress like you when I grow up

I get Tiger Woods the most. I think I was 13 the first time I heard that one.

I also get "Q from Day 26" a decent amount and back in the day it was Chingy.
laugh.gif

a random dude in a grocery store once told me I look like rapper San Quinn, I can see that more than any of the others.

I get Tiger Woods the most. I think I was 13 the first time I heard that one.

I also get "Q from Day 26" a decent amount and back in the day it was Chingy.
laugh.gif

a random dude in a grocery store once told me I look like rapper San Quinn, I can see that more than any of the others.

everyone says i look like bruno mars. But i think its the lack of filipino representation in the media that makes the public think we all look alike. I even get that from other filipinos. Its really just sad... Me at my cousins sweet sixteen

Bruno+Mars+2011+Pre+GRAMMY+Gala+Salute+Industry+gB5Z3_jYrjSl.jpg

;

everyone says i look like bruno mars. But i think its the lack of filipino representation in the media that makes the public think we all look alike. I even get that from other filipinos. Its really just sad... Me at my cousins sweet sixteen

;

I get Ricky Smiley aka Lil' Darryl.. And my name is actually Darryl
And Lupe.. One time I went to a car show/sneaker battle and he was schd. To come and was running late, when I got there, people were walking around thinking I was Lupe. Lol

I get Ricky Smiley aka Lil' Darryl.. And my name is actually Darryl
And Lupe.. One time I went to a car show/sneaker battle and he was schd. To come and was running late, when I got there, people were walking around thinking I was Lupe. Lol

Originally Posted by tecca nena

;
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

;
grin.gif

i remember there was this one dude on niketalk who tried so hard to look like johnny depp with clothes and hair but if you dont look like someone you just dont look like someone. clothes and hair aint gonna change that. people on here was gassing him up saying he look like johnny depp
laugh.gif
i felt bad for him..

i remember there was this one dude on niketalk who tried so hard to look like johnny depp with clothes and hair but if you dont look like someone you just dont look like someone. clothes and hair aint gonna change that. people on here was gassing him up saying he look like johnny depp
laugh.gif
i felt bad for him..

I've been told I look like Travis McCoy... but I have no piercings or tattoos.. strange huh?

yeah I think so too.

I've been told I look like Travis McCoy... but I have no piercings or tattoos.. strange huh?

yeah I think so too.

I dont see it but i get it here and there. Ohh yeahh dont forget bruce lee.....people just call me that because they want to i guess.
29991_1365571310751_1575691104_30861523_3016131_n.jpg
manny-pacquiao-darts.jpg

Me now

Spoiler [+]
211396_1575691104_922575_n.jpg

I dont see it but i get it here and there. Ohh yeahh dont forget bruce lee.....people just call me that because they want to i guess.
29991_1365571310751_1575691104_30861523_3016131_n.jpg
manny-pacquiao-darts.jpg

Me now

Spoiler [+]
211396_1575691104_922575_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom