NT: have you ever shoplifted?

Ok, I have had a really bad habit for the past month living on my own. Whenever I go to supermarkets, I've been shoplifting. Just last week I stole like6 packs of Starbursts and 3 Gatorade bottles. Then just yesterday, I stole 2 pairs of jeans from Gap. I really need to stop before I get myself into trouble. Do any of you guys shoplift, and have u gotten caught? What's the biggest/most expensive thing you've stolen?

No, I actually have morals.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

man when i was like a senior in high school, the local k-mart went out of busniness and cats would just rob the place blind during lunch. im talking walkingout with computers and tvs through the garden section.

me i was never that gangster i just bucked yoyos from service merchandise lol

Used to. No. Backpack full of Rockstar energy drinks from where I used to work
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gatorade and Starbursts?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you were stealing steak or chicken so you can survive for a few days, then maybe I'd be able to understand, but you're stealing candy?[/color]

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

hope you get caught, thief.

not trying to defend the OP (
indifferent.gif
@ him btw)

but stealing some starbursts is way easier than stealing some steaks/chickens.
laugh.gif

i had a field day back in the dream cast days.

the local wal-mart left the glass open, so me and my friends took every copy of NBA 2K + a bunch of other games they had
laugh.gif
smh.gif

five finger discount.................everything (toys, food, clothes, cars) juss for fun. used to steal cause I had too much idle time. now I've grownfrom that, juss make people steal for me if necessary. basically u start small n as u grow, so do the things you steal. I was in kindergarten when I firststole something public. some spiderman comic from a local convience store. I stopped stealing after I turned 18 mainly cause the law wa not saving me nomore.

yea, its not about morals, sometimes the line is too long so i just dont feel the necessity of staying so i bounce! saves money also!

please somebody anybody, tell me the downside of it???
nerd.gif
im not proud, imsaying though.

an HD projector last year from my school...weird thing is my school has security cameras up the $+# and we figured we would get caught but we never did....andother small stuff like candy.

Back
Top Bottom