NT: have you ever shoplifted?

lipgloss when i was like 16. But i'm so paranoid, and obvious (and believe in karma, so i think something is going to get stolen back from me)...ican't do it.

Originally Posted by mFury

No, I actually have morals.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

When I was a young (dumb) buck I used to shoplift. But I got priorites these days...

Man just the other day i was in Macy's right. So i proceed to finding me a new coat but then i remember that i need me a new V-neck. Im in the undergarmentsection all by myself when i spot a opend Ralph Lauren Vneck package in my size. I run back grab me a random jacket off the rack, and slide one white shirt inwith it and go to the fitting room..Put on the v-neck under myshirt, go out and put the jacket back and DIP OUT...Saved myself 25 bucks! i felt kinda badtho...oh well

When I was in 8th Grade me and a few of my friends would hit up Macy's every week for about a month or two and each time we went each of us got a 3 wholefit's atleast (Jeans, T-Shirt, Sweater). And the one weekend I didn't go they ended up getting caught, so since then I've stolen about 3 or 4things. Not because I needed it, just simply because it was there and I knew I'd get away with it. Hell if I have the chance anytime soon I'd probablysteal something knowing I'd get away with it.

Yea little things not much though. Just recently at the gas station I took a beef jerky stick.
laugh.gif

In 8th grade my dad dropped me off at the Mall to do some shopping by myself. I met up with some girls that I knew from school. They used my Macys bag to stealfrom Abercrombie.
indifferent.gif

OP, shoplifting is alright man. However there are rules:

Rule #1 Steal when theres an oppurtunity.
What i mean by this, is that shop lifting is too easy. Before you know it, it becomes an addiction, this is when you get caught. Dont go out looking tosteal, if you see an opportunity then go ahead and grab.

Rule #2 Steal for yourself
DONT steal for your homeboys
DONT steal for a girl
DONT steal for anyone but yourself

Rule #3 Dont steal DVDs, they will trigger the alarms.
This is how I got caught the first time
frown.gif
. I took em out the packagingand everything, the dam things still went off.

Rule # 4 Run
If the alarms go off, RUN
If some one yells "hey," RUN

Rule # 5 keep your eyes peeled
Be aware of the cameras, the clerks, security. Many larger stores also have undercover shoppers.

Originally Posted by 21shots

OP, shoplifting is alright man. However there are rules:

Rule #1 Steal when theres an oppurtunity.
What i mean by this, is that shop lifting is too easy. Before you know it, it becomes an addiction, this is when you get caught. Dont go out looking to steal, if you see an opportunity then go ahead and grab.

Rule #2 Steal for yourself
DONT steal for your homeboys
DONT steal for a girl
DONT steal for anyone but yourself

Rule #3 Dont steal DVDs, they will trigger the alarms.
This is how I got caught the first time
frown.gif
. I took em out the packaging and everything, the dam things still went off.

Rule # 4 Run
If the alarms go off, RUN
If some one yells "hey," RUN

Rule # 5 keep your eyes peeled
Be aware of the cameras, the clerks, security. Many larger stores also have undercover shoppers.

LOL

also interesting about number 3.

shoplifting is one of the FEW things I have not done
My nerves are bad I would get scared...
My sister on the other hand has stolen:
lipgloss
candy
cds
tampons
shirts
jewlery

Probably more I don't know about!!