NT HEADS WHOS BEEN HERE 5+ YEARS------CHECK IN

Ehh...A Team OG is pointless, then you get people complaining about being here for 4 years and they've been through the fire and whatnot.

The only thing that matters at the end of the day isn't how long you've been here, how many posts you have, who likes you, but what you bring to the table that nobody else does...
hustle hard to keep the sharks fed.

Reppin since 2G I think. Forgot the password to my old SN.....lol
SAME SWORD THE KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

hediondo19:
Ive been here since 2000.... i originally signed up the day NT opened, but my membership wasn't approved until the end of 2000. and i was lurking around NT before it was even created and before i applied for the membership.

smh.gif
Seeing as though "Membership By Approvals" didn't start until years later, so spare the lies.

Any other unbelievable stories that need to be exposed?
smh.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

On January 31, 2007, it's going to be 6 years! I really didn't start posting a lot till this year! Oh well
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." - "V for Vendetta"

airmag15
Total Posts :: 1209

Been a pleasure being here. Glad to be a mod to give back to the community that helped my addiction for many years.

peace to all the OG's out there.

Its all about how long you've been a member on NT that determines your roots on here, NOT post count. Post count just proves you can run your mouth about anything and everything.

One Luv Niketalk
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
---<span style="color:gray;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-large;">TEAM 909 x GreyOne Army<br>2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena <br>626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya<br></span><!-----

Been here since 2000 :pimp:
pimp.gif

I can't get enough :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DMV
Coming soon...804 Stand UP! We rep VA to the fullest nah mean?!?
O.G. Member #1​

KiLLaCaM503
Total Posts :: 327

i been here for almost 2 1/2 years :D
happy.gif
nWo
new world order
"When im high i cant see straight, my eyes chinky and a huge smile on my face" -me

Total Posts :: 2127
probably the lowest post count for the time i've been here.
been here since 00, haven't bought shoes in about a year, and somehow i'm still here even though my new love is bikes
aim Retroshoes02
email [email protected]

Damn, haven't seen Nizate in ages.
eek.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

joined in 8th or 9th grade and im now a sophomore in college. obviously this isnt my first screenname
Formerly CJBalla14. Been here since 2001.

yeah, i'm still around. i left for like 2 years to serve a mission for my church...since then i just sold all my shoes except like 10 pairs. it's been a good 6 years though
aim Retroshoes02
email [email protected]

wow...been quite the journey in the sneaker world...
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

Quote:
Seeing as though "Membership By Approvals" didn't start until years later, so spare the lies.

Any other unbelievable stories that need to be exposed?
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Indianapolis Colts & Indiana Pacers

Back
Top Bottom