NT help! Buying an NFL jersey for my girl.

Hello NT, I need some of your guys input on this one. My girl really wants a Miles Austin Cowboy's jersey for Christmas and NFL shop is 20% off today. The only size available in womens is a size XL, however I think this might fit. She is 5'8 140 pounds, with somewhat broad shoulders. She's a thicker girl, not skin and bones. It says on the NFL shop site that customer feedback usually suggests to go up a size from regular. She owns a Victoria's Secret Cowboy's hoodie in a size medium and it fits perfectly, and owns a Victoria's Secret Navy zip-up hoodie in a size large with is a bit big but she tends to wear looser clothing. Any input would be great, I'm really not sure what to do.

Originally Posted by ebozek9

Hello NT, I need some of your guys input on this one. My girl really wants a Miles Austin Cowboy's jersey for Christmas and NFL shop is 20% off today. The only size available in womens is a size XL, however I think this might fit. She is 5'8 140 pounds, with somewhat broad shoulders. She's a thicker girl, not skin and bones. It says on the NFL shop site that customer feedback usually suggests to go up a size from regular. She owns a Victoria's Secret Cowboy's hoodie in a size medium and it fits perfectly, and owns a Victoria's Secret Navy zip-up hoodie in a size large with is a bit big but she tends to wear looser clothing. Any input would be great, I'm really not sure what to do.
Get her a Texans Jersey
/close thread

Get her a texans jersey to use as a pad when it's that time of the month.

And a raiders jersey to wipe her behind.

And a 9ers jersey to rock
pimp.gif

I think an XL would be a little too big. Does she have a big chest?
That can make a major difference in choosing sizes.

I hate the Cowboy's too, but I need serious input here haha only because I'm afraid that the sale will end at midnight.

Should probably get her a Jason Pierre-Paul jersey. I think she'd like that better.

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

She's either a 34-C or a 36-C but can fit a D cup loosely. Like I said she's pretty broad in the shoulder area and is a pretty thick girl.

Originally Posted by ebozek9

Originally Posted by lalalindaaa

She's either a 34-C or a 36-C but can fit a D cup loosely. Like I said she's pretty broad in the shoulder area and is a pretty thick girl.
Hm, well since the site said buy a size up than the regular and she likes loose clothing, then you should buy the XL one if you're sure it's her preference. It all depends on the material though. Victoria's Secret shrinks dramatically after a wash. 
Originally Posted by navychucks

i bet she will be insulted more than anything if you buy her an XL jersey.

That too. Unless you tell her it's an XL in kid sizes.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by navychucks

i bet she will be insulted more than anything if you buy her an XL jersey.

No lie, I just shied away from NFL Shop because it only had an XL. I went to ebay and picked up the same jersey in a large for this reason and payed the couple extra bucks to avoid a fight/lots of sweet talk
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom