Nt help ? College

Lately I've been struggling with my chemistry and accounting class.I don't understand the subject matter and I potentially have two test I'm gonna bomb back to back I. Eac subject what should I do .This stuff seems pretty advanced and I'm just not getting the work at all reslly

Option A: bussy up with someone in the class and cheat, or be early on test days & sit by someone and cheat
Option B: Drop both classes before it's too late, trust if you know you're gonna fail don't let those D's or F's get on your
transcript.

dun goof'd.

either man up & pass both

or just take a F in one and make sure you pass the other.

there some teacher guy on youtube that does an excellent job of explaining chemistry concepts and gives great examples
also i would suggest cramster.com if you got the money it gives in detail steps on how to solve problems
and if you need some extra help to study i would suggest taking advantage of any tutoring or look in to copping some vyvanse or adderall

I'm assuming you're talking either basic financial or managerial accounting?

The stuff isn't difficult, it's just foreign so you have to familiarize yourself with it.

Best advice I can give is you have to practice. Do your homework early and get help for anything you have trouble with either from your professor or a peer who knows their @%*!.

For me accounting wasn't one of those subjects where I could just read the material and be straight on the test. You have actually know how to do it which takes practice but like I said it's not that hard once you understand what you're doing.

Contact your professor and ask him or her if it's possible for you to pass the class and if so, how.

Do you get a study guide? If so just learn how to do those problems and the tests are usually the same thing

I would drop the classes so it doesn't affect your G.P.A. If you have to retake them at a later time I would look into videos on khan academy, they are free and really helpful. They got a lot videos on there and they def helped me when I was taking organic chemistry. GL

Originally Posted by malcmoney

Where are the tutors?

Find the fat white girl with glasses

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by malcmoney

Where are the tutors?

Find the fat white girl with glasses

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

there was one girl like that in my chemistry 2 class and she was one of the few doing the best in the class.

I remember my college had some student help center thing. They have other students in there who can help tutor you for free.

I'm on a similar situation. What I need is more time to study but I work. If you have time, then you could pass. Do all the problems in the end of the chapter.

Back
Top Bottom